BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Logged out & even rebooted. Still won't add GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR
Posted
Morris's clue is good advice LilMonster, especially if you'd like to get a good result from your first message
Posted
I've got the same problem. I logged out closed the browser that didn't work. Then rebooted the machine. At least I've got the page address saved.
Posted

I found it and it is not loading, even after rebooting etc etc ...

mañana .......

Posted
Clue #13: Sick of getting uninspiring 'hi' first messages? Me too! You can send this page to those shy kinksters that need a few pointers.
Posted
@subm0nKay, @Crystal_Clear, @Zeus2512, @Lilmonster, @SexualCorruption, is #13 still not collecting when you click on it?
Posted
9 minutes ago, serenaa said:

@subm0nKay, @Crystal_Clear, @Zeus2512, @Lilmonster, @SexualCorruption, is #13 still not collecting when you click on it?

thank you Serenaa, now it did work

Posted
Worked for me now also thank you Serena 😁
Latex999tight
Posted

I'm totally lost on this one today 

Latex999tight
Posted

I'm totally lost on this one today 

Latex999tight
Posted
Sorry me begin thick this morning I've found it
CuriousSissy
Posted
13 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Nope...I’m stumped 🤔

I am as well Polly

Posted
Thank you to that special someone who pointed me in the right direction. I should do more reading on here then I wouldn’t have been so stuck 😁
Posted
Quick question- My Treasure Hunt list shows only 11 found , are the icons in my found list in answer order (just need to check which answer I may need to revisit and click ) , don't want to go through every question and answer again......Any help would be apreciated .
Posted
1 hour ago, Tinytigger said:

Quick question- My Treasure Hunt list shows only 11 found , are the icons in my found list in answer order (just need to check which answer I may need to revisit and click ) , don't want to go through every question and answer again......Any help would be apreciated .

yes they are in 'answer order' but remember if you've given any away it will take random icons (not just the last you found) and you'll have to go find them again.

Kitty74-4244
Posted

The magazine is a particularly good read today.