BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
12 minutes ago, Kitty74 said:

Proper question, not a hint. How do you give away one of the icons/points?

hiya kitty, you can only give one to someone who has none. So view any random profile and if they have none it will be at the top of their profile to give one to them!

Posted
4 hours ago, curiousalicegirl said:

hiya kitty, you can only give one to someone who has none. So view any random profile and if they have none it will be at the top of their profile to give one to them!

but just remember when you do give one away it will be a random one from yours so you'll have to know where you found it in the 1st place as you will need to find it again.

Posted
Flibbertygibberts, #18.....I didn’t even know that section was there!!!
MistressMettle
Posted

I can't get #9 or #18 driving me insane

Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

Flibbertygibberts, #18.....I didn’t even know that section was there!!!

What you really have nothing to confess to, I find that hard to believe :)

Posted
1 hour ago, morris159 said:

What you really have nothing to confess to, I find that hard to believe :)

Nope I’m too much of an open book....& I also have no verbal filter so say everything out loud before I think 😂

Posted

On my tablet can not find number 4. My tablets a Amazon fire one. 

Posted
Do these actual go in order say you find clue 5 does it go in box 5 in list as I think homecare going in random boxes when if fount the clue help
Posted
48 minutes ago, Charmaine said:

Do these actual go in order say you find clue 5 does it go in box 5 in list as I think homecare going in random boxes when if fount the clue help

Yes, they do go in order. If you’re missing one from a previous day, it will remain blank until you find it.

Posted
Hahaha is that a hint @eyemblacksheep Found it but took some routing around! Took a while but I hung the washing out & suddenly it came to me 😁
Posted
Hahaha @BigPolly after finding #19 you reminded me to put my washing out
Posted

Hold on - when did putting the washing out become a kink as well?

Thinks i am missing summat here!!

Posted

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     I get it now - haha 

I use them for other purposes as well  ;)

Posted
Finding #18 is proving to be tough, any more hints please?
Posted
@sinfulgrove #18 Look within and confess your sin
Posted
2 hours ago, callipygian said:

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     I get it now - haha 

I use them for other purposes as well  ;)

Mmmmm that you do 😉😉

Posted
@callipygian ***y hillarious literally cracking up 😂😂😂😂
Posted

Really struggling with #19. I think I know what I'm looking for but cant find it for the life of me

Posted
10 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Hahaha is that a hint @eyemblacksheep Found it but took some routing around! Took a while but I hung the washing out & suddenly it came to me 😁

you know what - I didn't think of that; it was pretty much the only variant I didn't try searching for - I mean I started with strap-on, anal sex, butt plugs... but there was one other name I forgot!