A Question on Age Gaps

OT****

Posted
As an older Dom / Daddy Dom I'm naturally drawn to younger submissives. Its not necessarily the age gap itself. I find most people my age seem to have lost their spontaneity, their lust to explore and live in the moment. I feed of a person's postive energy and in turn it brings out the best in me.

So my question is, what would you consider to be an appropriate age gap in a dynamic?
Posted
The easier answer being whatever both are consenting and comfortable with.
Though, to put that into a realistic view- obviously of consenting legal age.
I'd say age gaps are quite normal, especially in Dom (Daddy/Mommy) scenarios.
It's not really up to me or anyone else to say which specific amount of years is okay and what's frowned upon. I'd only be concerned it is legal age and even then I myself probably wouldn't be going for that that young if I was a mature age
Hope this helps
Posted
What ever makes you happy. I personally don't care about gap. But I won't date below 25 at this point I'm only 31 and can see the major maturing that occurs up till then
Posted
15 minutes ago, LittleSoulTease said:
The easier answer being whatever both are consenting and comfortable with.
Though, to put that into a realistic view- obviously of consenting legal age.
I'd say age gaps are quite normal, especially in Dom (Daddy/Mommy) scenarios.
It's not really up to me or anyone else to say which specific amount of years is okay and what's frowned upon. I'd only be concerned it is legal age and even then I myself probably wouldn't be going for that that young if I was a mature age
Hope this helps

Thank you, I appreciate your comment

I absolutely agree with everything you have said. I know a couple, who are dear friends of mine. He's 63 and she's 25, they have been together for about 3 years. To me that's perfectly acceptable. The one thing I would say though, I'd need to relate to the person I was in a relationship (dynamic) with. And that's where a large age gap can be tricky. But if you genuinely vibe with someone it doesn't matter in the slightest. The play partners its completely different, you're drawn the their compatibility based only around kink , if that makes sense?

Posted
Totally agree with LittleSoulTease, consenting and comfortable.... Seems to be plenty of happy relationships with a large age gap... Usually an older guy, but also president macron of France's wife is 20-odd years his senior
Posted
As I get older I find older women to be more and more attractive, I was in my 40's when I started looking at women in their 50's. Having said that I was 17 years older than my last sub, but it was her outlook on people and events, it was her life experiences that drew me to her
Posted
4 minutes ago, corinth342 said:
As I get older I find older women to be more and more attractive, I was in my 40's when I started looking at women in their 50's. Having said that I was 17 years older than my last sub, but it was her outlook on people and events, it was her life experiences that drew me to her

That's the thing, a lot of it comes down to live experience.

Posted
Oh and as a feet note, there was a 20 year age gap between my parents. So I had personal experience of seeing it work, they were devoted to one another
Posted

For a dynamic (as mentioned above, assuming all is legal), whatever works for the two people involved. It's nobody else's business.

For a relationship... the answer should be largely the same, although I think it appropriate to make considerations as to things such as life expectancy and the impact on family (how taking a partner younger than your own children might make them feel, as an example). But if nobody is being harmed or negatively impacted and the people involved are truly happy, whether it is for us or not it's not for anybody to judge. I had a mate in his 30s marry somebody around thirty years older than him, and similarly one of my mum's friends in her sixties was with a fella in his twenties for the best part of ten years. They were all happy, and everybody was happy for them 🤷‍♂️

Lord_Talion
Posted
Age shouldn't be a factor for basing such relations. Granted I too am an older Master, but women of today have come out at a very young age listing for everything of this lifestyle and they mostly want it from someone older cause we have more experience.
Posted
25 years is bit of an age gap, but only my opinion. Still, I never judge people's preferences. Do what is the best, and makes you happy.❤
Posted
I'm 70.
My age gaps have been:
Married 38 years/now divorced...10 year gap.
Sub...32 year gap
GF...38 year gap
GF...7 year gap
Sub...23 year gap
Currently single.
I think the key is compatability. Age is just a number.
Posted
Oops... 25 years old is bit too young with 63, but only my opinion.
Posted
My oldest sub is a year younger than me and my youngest is 41 years younger than me and they all bring different things to the table. In my youth I used to Dom a 68 year-old woman when I was 25 so I have seen it from all sides. I long ago realised it is what is inside someone's head that matters and age and appearance are of little importance.
Posted
I think as long as its legal... my husband was 19 years older than me, and I've had play dates with people significantly younger. Although I have been thinking about this today... because I think when we play with those just starting out we need a higher level of responsibility for considering their needs and willingness to please. Because I'm a gnarly creature now... I know how to say what I think and get my feelings heard. I think in the eagerness to please young subs can neglect their instincts. And where does responsibility to care for that fall?
Posted
As long as its legal age doesnt matter, are society sees it as ok when legal, but even if your partner is 2 hrs before 18 "BAMM" jail time
Posted
2 minutes ago, VDL_Gamin said:
As long as its legal age doesnt matter, are society sees it as ok when legal, but even if your partner is 2 hrs before 18 "BAMM" jail time

Our society rewards legal action if their choosing, and true love often evaporates bc of age diffrence. I say follow your heart bu be respectful, safe, and honorable to partner no matter age. Most of all if he/she is younger, take the age gap to mature with each other so when time presents itself both people can share the happiness

Posted
I really don't think age has anything to do with it,for me I
will be 58yrs tomorrow and being a bi- sexual- trans-man
I am on hormones so I'm like in
puberty every day and in shape
but the men on this format,
well I'm not there type or to eager.Oh well I have a man now
so good fing luck ya'll!

Posted
My mother divorced in her 40's. When she was trying to answer this question, my grandmother told her that she shouldn't date anyone young enough to be in any of her children's yearbooks. As I am now single, I also seek this answer. So far I am trying to heed my grandmother's advice.
Posted
as i approach 58 and the body and mind have come alive again i have no idea if it really matters…i have always been with older men and the last one was almost 10yrs plus…it’s a mind set… i seek more than just bedroom stuff but want to be with someone who wants to explore everything…life is too short for anything less
Posted
4 hours ago, VDL_Gamin said:

I specifically said in my comment that even if they are legal age, I wouldn't be going that that young if I was mature because it is weird.
The reason that is the law is because they are literal children. That isn't an area right to be attracted to at all.
If I was even late 30 odd years old tbh I wouldn't be going with an 18 year old. People get concerned and rightly so when the only age others like and want is basically the youngest age they're allowed to touch.
Whether I was man or woman I wouldn't be treading this line at all but that's just me.

Posted
I’ve seen subs in the early 20s who have matured more than some that I have seen in their late 40s, so to me age is not a big factor. It really just depends on their commitment to learning the lifestyle, their ability to explore and learn the lifestyle is important.
In my experience I have found that the younger subs enjoy the maturity and experience of a mature Dom. Someone who is interested in their growth.
Someone that is interested in finding the real sub that may not have come out yet.

Posted
The Daddy I’m currently in a dynamic with and I are 20 years apart. Age is up to the two people considering a dynamic to decide as appropriate. As others have said on this forum, as long as the adults are two consenting individuals, that were able to settle their concerns and commit to each other’s boundaries, that’s the most important thing and one of the only thing that matters within the circle of their dynamic (among other things that should be discussed as well). Different people are going to have different limits. It’s important to find someone comfortable with having those conversations with. As long as it’s consensual and both parties have discussed it, that’s all that matters.
Posted
Well I ❤️ age gaps. People my age are wayyyyyyy tooo annoying. They still got growing down to do.. !!