Friday night fun!

Posted (edited)

Ahem, I always wanted to try my hand at smut considering its popularity so here we are!

Chained spread eagle to a steel bedframe, glistening silver shackles stretching her tight body apart. A ballgag harness wrapped around her head locking the red ball into her mouth. I walk up to her as she shakes her head and pulls away.

Firmly grabbing her hair, I *** her to look at me, I grin and say "you're very beautiful". I bend down to kiss her on the cheek as my grip prevents her head from pulling away. I tell her "we're going to have a lot of fun" as she moans through the gag.

She was wearing a medium length denim skirt and a t-shirt, very cute. I pull up her shirt showing her bra, reaching underneath her I unclip it revealing her perky breasts. I pickup the pair of clover clamps sitting on the bedside table and softly attach them to her nipples, as I do she lets out a yelp.

Grinning I tell her "They won't hurt too bad as long as I don't pull on the chain between them.”

Moving down I reach my hand up her skirt, slowly bringing my fingers up her thigh. Pushing away her panties I enter her mound with my middle finger. Looking into her eyes I finger her as she pulls against her bonds. After I felt satisfied in her *** I gently unzipped her skirt and set it aside. Grabbing my pocketknife I tell her “don’t move” as I cut away her panties and shirt.

Repositioning below her and starting at her toes I drag my tongue her up her leg kissing her as I go. I push my face into her and she feels the pricks of my stubble on her mound. As I work my tongue against her clitoris I pull lightly on the chain between her nipple clamps as she squirms trying to pull away. I feel her thighs tighten against my cheeks as I extract an orgasm from her.

I continue to move up, dragging my tongue against her tight body kissing her as I go. I taste the zinc on the chain between her nipple clamps, it's exhilarating. Reaching her face I kiss her again on the cheek smiling. As I penetrate her I sink my teeth into her neck. Slowly but firmly I push into her over and over again, each movement brushes against the nipple clamps causing her to groan. Reaching orgasm I release inside her, pumping her full of myself. I let go of her neck and raise my head over her, looking into her eyes I see a mix of *** and pleasure, joy and ***. I reach down and remove the nipple clamps, rubbing her nipples to encourage the *** flow causing her to scream.

I kiss her on the cheek and unbuckle the ballgag harness, we then share a long-lasting kiss. I whisper in her ear "I love you". I grin at her and say "I will unlock you in a bit but I'm going to have a quick nap first" as I sink into her body falling asleep.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
What's the inspiration?