***?

69****

Posted
I have noticed some profiles talk about ***... do some girls actually like this? I find it interesting and also quite odd honestly.
Posted

I feel like every variant of "Do ______ actually like whatever?"
some do, some don't

if they have it on their profile there's a good chance they might.

the other thing though is that the concept of '***' is very subjective - someone being tickled might be nice for one person but *** for another

a masochist may say they're into *** when they actually find extreme *** enjoyable and '***' would probably be doing a crossword puzzle or something 

Posted
Nooooo not the crossword puzzle 😨😂
Posted
Cbt is a form of *** , doesn’t mean you’re going to be hurt , it’s usually a form of domination where you try and push the person so deep into subspace that they basically break
Posted
Girls who are into extreme *** must be an entirely different breed. Lol but I respect that....
Posted
*** can mean many things... You can even turn something pleasurable into *** if you get creative enough. It all depends on the individual weather they enjoy it or not. 🤷‍♂️ personally I find *** play off putting and damaging to what belongs to me. It goes against my natural protective instincts, but some (doms and subs) do enjoy it. Where some find *** others find pleasure.
Posted
Some definitely do! For me it depends. Nipple *** is really fun for example, but clit *** would be too much for me. Everyone's different!
Posted
What's your definition of being ***d ?? *** or to be ***d? 😈
Posted
If it exists there is a kink for it. Yes some people like to be physically ***d. I have had subs that wanted to be cut, burned, whipped, beaten, electrocuted, cnc and often for hours on end. Everyone translates different feelings differently. Some people like to be hurt, some hate to be touched at all, some want to be tickled but only so much. I met one girl that had synesthesia and loved impact because her body translated the *** into beautiful colors. There are alot of amazing people and experiences out there to be had, to produce, and to witness.
Posted
It's a very grey area but I always fall back on that different people experience stimulation in different ways. Some people LOVE getting tattoos, some people HATE being tickled. The link between pleasure and *** is there, but can be blurry. Think about stretching a sore muscle, it hurts...but also feels good. I don't default to leaving marks on women but the ones who tell me that they want it and like it always take pictures and love the soreness that reminds them of the play time. I don't want *** in my pleasure for myself; but with the right communication and comfortability, it can be a lot of fun. Everyone has their kink so if that's what they are into, just decide if you are ok with it. There's no judgement, no asking why they like it like that. If your partner likes it and it doesn't turn you off, give it a go!
Posted
Subjective of definition tbh. I'd say I like *** as my initial response. But I'd expect them to be asking what kind and to what level and in what context.
For me, extreme *** isn't pleasurable in the slightest. I don't want to be hurt. That would be the quickest turn off and shut down to be seen.
But I do like things like ***d orgasm/extended foreplay/multiple orgasm. Even things I wouldn't class as *** that I like, some would. Some would class being tied and spanked for a good amount of time as ***- I'd enjoy it but wouldn't class it as ***.
By itself, the word does come across concerning/odd but as everyone has said, it's subjective and depends on the individual. It could mean anything from very extreme things to very satisfying to very frustrating- like tickling was mentioned.
Hope that helps!
Posted

OP for some receiving *** it can be pleasure.

Posted
Damn well when you put it that way..... 🤔😏
Posted
It really depends on the person and their own personal desires. *** in itself can mean many things but a session of impact play can be the***utic for both parties as an example. I am a very strong independent woman in vanilla life and have to take charge of many different things - in my personal life a good session of impact play helps to release the built up tension as well as leave control to someone else.
Posted
Let’s just say the kind of *** that I provide, all of my subs enjoyed it enough to request it often enough.
Posted
Why just girls? The short answer is yes. I've been asked to waterboard friends, flay skin, and several other less flattering things that could only be described as ***. After their ***s and agony were realized we debriefed and then laughed. Edge play, including *** is far more common than you think.
Posted
Wow this is actually helpful. I messaged a friend of mine because I'm dominant in and out of the bedroom but in the last 3 months have been scratched, beaten, flayed, and scarred to the point of concern for myself. I feel like I'm not finding a balance between the playing and real life ***
Posted
I'm a huge masochist so I love ***. Anything short of real permanent damage is a go for me. But being cut, borderline drowned/***d, beat down. I love it all. I know ow it's a little extreme and not for everyone but personally I get off on it
Posted
I was surprised how fast I got to like extreme play things I wouldn’t even have thought about before and now have to do regularly
Posted
Your partner will tell you their balance of power, it's a yin/yang experience.
Posted

I can say 100% that I don't want my girlie bits ***d. However I do like to be slapped on the a** it kinda feels good if it stings a little and immediately followed by pleasure But to slapped so hard there's a possibility that I could fly across the room. Nope not into it and I would probably punch the person that tried to launch me. But every woman is different. So here's one woman's view. Have a good day.

Posted
Hell yeah it's the hottest kinkiness shit I've ever EXPERIENCED 💦💦💦💦💦
Posted
On rare occasion when my bf Doms me, he ***s me w repeated orgasms. The last time we did it I ended up in tears bc it was too much to handle, but it was consensual. Had I used the safe word, he would've stopped immediately. I was conflicted w how I felt at the end of it, but at the same time it ended w the best orgasm I've ever experienced in my life. This is only one example of *** and one might not consider it as such, but for me it definitely was and I couldn't sit right for the next two days.