I love penises!

Voyuerguy43

Posted

My kink is penis I love looking at them I think they’re the most beautiful things on earth.

anyone else think the same?

• 3 months later...
Posted

Yes, I think they are beautiful and erotic, especially standing proud with all the veins showing and that amazing purple head all swollen and shiny.  Sigh.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Looking , touching, sucking, being fucked by - I love it all

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I 💘 penis.They are so sexy.I love to lick,suck and stroke them.Id willingly become a guy's cock slave.Take everything from me just to serve a guys cock.Id worship it and become it's toilet and spunk dump.Hard and inside me whenever you choose,wherever you choose.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love penises. They're like a sausage waiting to be eaten ;)

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love cock.They taste so nice and to feel them hard in my mouth thrusting in and out of me is so beautiful.To kneel at a mans feet and worship his penis is an absolute pleasure then feel it inside my bottom.Im in heaven,and the spunk.Hot and sticky in my mouth and throat.pure bliss.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I was fascinated to learn during my reckless and promiscuous youth that many mostly straight men liked penises. They just didn't like that they were attached to other men.

• 4 months later...
Posted

I do love them as well. Looking at them, touching, sucking, kissing and letting them inside.

Squirting penises rock too.

• 4 years later...
Posted
I’m actually straight but I love when women stare at my penis like through my pants and like they think I’m unaware That I see them. Idk do gay guys do a similar thing? Maybe I love when my cock is admired. Sometimes I wish guys talked about cocks with each other.
KB****
Posted
October 12, 2019, Deleted profile said:

I do love them as well. Looking at them, touching, sucking, kissing and letting them inside.

Squirting penises rock too.

Same here!!!

Posted

Whoever wants my penis can have it to enjoy for however long they wish.