Head advice

Bi****

Posted
So my girlfriends jaw starts hurting shortly after she starts giving me head, has anyone had that same experience and any suggestions on how to help her jaw not hurt?
Posted
So my jaw use to hurt all the time as well And sometimes it still does. You can look online or even go to the sex shop.. there is this spray that actually can help numb bet throat.. I believe it's called just numb or something like that.. hopefully that helps. 😆
Lord_Talion
Posted
Lock jaw usually happens if yoy havnt had your tennis shot and get injured with metal. I suggest removing your cock cage before receiving oral
Purpledragon_x
Posted
I find my jaw hurts if I'm doing alot of active sucking... she should spend more time keeping her jaw relaxed and just sliding her mouth rather than sucking x
Posted
Install a spider ring gag to help hold her mouth open!
Posted
That happens to me too and any dentist will tell you we shouldn’t open our mouth wider than the size of 2 fingers. Having said that, when it starts hurting I’ll shift down and lick the area and get busy with his balls until the tightness in my jaw subsides then go back. She can also move her jaw around before and after to keep the jaw nimble because you don’t want her TMJ to lock - serious ***.
Posted

Does she enjoy giving you “head”? Would be my first question. 

Does she have any underlying medical/dental conditions that could be affecting her?

Does she want to continue “giving head”?

Has she asked you to look for answers or ways to improve this for her?

If the answers are yes, no, yes, yes then I guess you guys need to work together to see what is most comfortable and enjoyable for you BOTH. 

She doesn’t need to continuously “suck” or have her mouth open with your cock in it. She can lick, kiss, gently blow all sorts of things and she can alternate each of these for maximum enjoyment and “give head” in between. 

It could be a positional thing, it could be the size of her mouth, it could be that she’s worried or stressed, it could be (unlikely) the size of your cock. 

There is no right or wrong answer and possibly there won’t be a fix or cure to it. You might just have to find something else to enjoy together. 

(and if the answers to any of my above questions are different to what I suggested they ought to be then honestly you shouldn’t even be asking about this) x

Posted
Tell her to practice on a toy when your not together,practice
Practice.