I Love Giving Head, For Hours

CopperKnob

Posted
Hello girls, I'm Adonis, good to meet you. Yes! I am a sex god and here are my credentials to prove it.

Here's my BDSM test, yep I really am a sadistic 🦆'er. Here are 298 pictures of my dick from different angles. Yes ladies it's mine. I know 😉. Here's a photo of the handcuffs I use, proving to you just how much of a kinky bastard I am.

Ah, shit, it looks like mums not done the laundry this week!

Anyway, how much more evidence do you need before you agree I'm a sex god? Maybe the fact that I absolutely love licking 🐈. For hours. I'm not exagerating here either, you know that because the very, very lengthy description of my cock is backed up by my many, many pictures of it.

Yes vagina owners, hours of my rough tongue grazing one of the most sensitive areas of your body. Who needs epidermis anyway?

UTI's? Nah, hygiene is a must obviously. I'm as clean as a whistle.

Why are you all reaching for your chastity belts?!

This just isn't gonna work for me!

I'm a sex god god damn it!

(I bet some of you are disappointed it wasn't the post you thought it was going to be).
Posted
I’m honestly just confused. This is the first thread i read when i open the app, and i have no idea what it’s supposed to mean.
Posted
Irony and humor here, but it kinda falls flat. Numerical exaggeration doesn’t really make it necessarily funny.

Probably would be funnier if heard read by a stand up comedian.

Relating to the title, I’m honestly surprised how many of my partners insist they love giving head and go out of their way to prove it. I don’t know if they genuinely like it, or are trying to impress me. I don’t really like blowjobs so much so I, unimpressed by that but impressed at their kinkiness, just take their word for it
Posted
the juxtaposition between the title and the text makes the sarcasm just that much more amusing your ability to be heavily sarcastic is still hilarious every time
Posted
Oh Adonis you've fallen short, everyone knows the optimal number of dick pics is 360 so you have all angles covered - better go and take another 62 before you come back and can truly boast of your prowess.
P.S. How can you link for hours while wearing that snorkel? 🤣😂
Posted
53 minutes ago, undeaddom said:
the juxtaposition between the title and the text makes the sarcasm just that much more amusing your ability to be heavily sarcastic is still hilarious every time

I often think the comments are more hilarious if im honest 😂

Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Oh Adonis you've fallen short, everyone knows the optimal number of dick pics is 360 so you have all angles covered - better go and take another 62 before you come back and can truly boast of your prowess.
P.S. How can you link for hours while wearing that snorkel? 🤣😂

You're right but i am short, so it fits.

Someone asked if I ever get lockjaw, nah, I work out!
I often link arms whilst giving head. Cos it's all about connection I think I heard
Or do you mean lick? Dude, a dudes gotta breathe ya know!

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You're right but i am short, so it fits.

Someone asked if I ever get lockjaw, nah, I work out!
I often link arms whilst giving head. Cos it's all about connection I think I heard
Or do you mean lick? Dude, a dudes gotta breathe ya know!

Damn autocarrot - actually....perhaps a carrot would be just what you need to boost those bulge pictures of yours 🤣😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Damn autocarrot - actually....perhaps a carrot would be just what you need to boost those bulge pictures of yours 🤣😂

Carrots? Not even horse carrots will do me justice. I'll use an aubergine

Posted
9 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I often think the comments are more hilarious if im honest 😂

to be fair when the commenters can’t pick up on the sarcasm it makes it even better doesn’t happen every time but when it does i laugh my ass off

Posted
3 hours ago, searchingformyslave said:

I’m honestly just confused. This is the first thread i read when i open the app, and i have no idea what it’s supposed to mean.

Read a few of Copperknob's other posts and you'll soon get it.  She has a knack for great observational skills. Oh and British irony and sarcasm in bucket loads.

Posted
3 hours ago, searchingformyslave said:

Yep, another of her 299th  misandristic posts. If it was a man writing about women that way it will be hell with feminists and mignons throwing stones. 

Posted
1 minute ago, QXX666 said:

Yep, another of her 299th  misandristic posts. If it was a man writing about women that way it will be hell with feminists and mignons throwing stones. 

See, you make comments about how I love the sound of my own voice and yet you can't help yourself when it comes to responding to my posts

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

See, you make comments about how I love the sound of my own voice and yet you can't help yourself when it comes to responding to my posts

Posted
25 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

Misandristic or satirical observation? I see nothing in CK's post that is the former, but plenty that is the latter - and spot on at that.
Yes it may be exaggerated for comedic effect, but you know that's what satire/comedy does.
Anyone who has spent any length of time round sites like this knows there are many men that fit the description CK has satirised, either that or if they fail to recognise it they are possibly one of those men.
P.S. I'm no mignon - anyone trying to eat my tenderloin would be somewhat disappointed 🤣😂

Posted
1 hour ago, QXX666 said:

I'd add that there's possibly another reason posts by men about women get rounded on - and that's because for the most part they are "pity poor me" in nature and seeking to blame women - and often all out attacks rather than being tongue in cheek or satirical as this one clearly is.
As I said we all know men like the one CK highlights, and there are many of them on sites like this - whereas I can't think of any examples that can be applied to a significant enough number of women (that aren't fakes or scammers) to make it worthy of satire.
Perhaps if you can, you could start your own cleverly worded thread that does just that.

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

….

🦴 good boy 

Posted
4 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Tsk - that only covers two dimensions, you've forgotten to account for the z-axis

Posted
1 hour ago, QXX666 said:

🦴 good boy 

And when one resorts to insults it completely adds to one’s perspective doesn’t it. 

I am pretty sure it was you who told me that my posts were boring and whiny and I seem depressed yet you aren’t happy with humour either so I’m left wondering what exactly it is you would like to see people writing??? Genuinely, I’m curious. 

And to save you the effort yes I am a b*tch but being able to stand up for myself is one of the things I love about this site. 

And for my part, if a man were to write about a woman in this way and not the woe is me, the silly wimmens don’t like me, they don’t want to talk to me I would find it equally amusing. 

Posted
11 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Hello girls, I'm Adonis, good to meet you. Yes! I am a sex god and here are my credentials to prove it.

Here's my BDSM test, yep I really am a sadistic 🦆'er. Here are 298 pictures of my dick from different angles. Yes ladies it's mine. I know 😉. Here's a photo of the handcuffs I use, proving to you just how much of a kinky bastard I am.

Ah, shit, it looks like mums not done the laundry this week!

Anyway, how much more evidence do you need before you agree I'm a sex god? Maybe the fact that I absolutely love licking 🐈. For hours. I'm not exagerating here either, you know that because the very, very lengthy description of my cock is backed up by my many, many pictures of it.

Yes vagina owners, hours of my rough tongue grazing one of the most sensitive areas of your body. Who needs epidermis anyway?

UTI's? Nah, hygiene is a must obviously. I'm as clean as a whistle.

Why are you all reaching for your chastity belts?!

This just isn't gonna work for me!

I'm a sex god god damn it!

(I bet some of you are disappointed it wasn't the post you thought it was going to be).

I feel attacked. You don’t like images of genitalia. But, but, but… my profile has so many of these pictures. Don’t single out the men when women like me are clearly posting attention seeking pictures desperate for a big bad Dom who can control us and make us submit against our will with only their stare. You really ought to be more inclusive in your writings in future 🙄😜

Posted

like when someone says they can go for hours it's like

ok, honesty is appreciated, but admitting you like giving oral but can't get a lady off is never gonna work ;) 

Posted
38 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

And when one resorts to insults it completely adds to one’s perspective doesn’t it. 

How is it an insult? Maybe if I have said “CK puddle is never far away…”

it’s so comical really, you lot are like buses . All comes 3 at the time….

I am not against humour at all. Few years ago my favourite comedian was Billy Connolly, I watched so many times I understand Scottish accent better than my English friends. 
I am for sense of humour anytime, but sarcasm over and over targeting the men/Dom is getting tiring and lost its sense of humour. I don’t denigrate at all CK way of writing , she’s brillant but unfortunately irritating when she dishing out  the same meal all the time. 

Btw Are we changing the OP topic subject? Maybe I suggest you open a thread called: why QXX666 is so evil. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, QXX666 said:

How is it an insult? Maybe if I have said “CK puddle is never far away…”

it’s so comical really, you lot are like buses . All comes 3 at the time….

I am not against humour at all. Few years ago my favourite comedian was Billy Connolly, I watched so many times I understand Scottish accent better than my English friends. 
I am for sense of humour anytime, but sarcasm over and over targeting the men/Dom is getting tiring and lost its sense of humour. I don’t denigrate at all CK way of writing , she’s brillant but unfortunately irritating when she dishing out  the same meal all the time. 

Btw Are we changing the OP topic subject? Maybe I suggest you open a thread called: why QXX666 is so evil. 

You misunderstand. 

I was referring to you insinuating that @gemini_manis a lap dog who does as he is told. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Aranhis said:

Tsk - that only covers two dimensions, you've forgotten to account for the z-axis

That the one that is a photoshop add on?