New to community

ca****

Posted
As a newcomer, what should I expect and what should I follow? Any advise or insight is all welcome. Trying to be a bull/dom in this world. What works and doesn’t work? Open to all conversations!!
Posted
Be respectful. Don't try to engage in any sort of dynamic or petnames off the bat. Don't immediately try to delve into sex and kinks. People want to know who they're talking to before opening up about these things.
Posted
Look into what your interested in and find your sub. I try to open convenience respectful but also so they know what you want.
Posted
Be honest about your interests and intentions but most importantly respect people and there boundaries. And I think this one may be obvious be polite either if its in person or in chat.
Posted
Communication is key; establish what you are looking for, what your partner is looking for, and never ever ignore the safety word. You can try to stretch soft limits IF your partner is interested and OK with that but never hard limits (unless with explicit permission). Expect nothing so anything which does happen will be a nice experience
Posted
Oh yeah, and in chat: when introducing youeself, talk to people in such a way you would talk to a regular person you just met in a bar or supermarket. If you need reminding: imagine the conversations you're starting will be read out loud to your mother or grandmother. (So do not to start with a 'Yo b*tch, get on all fours and start sucking coz I need a slave since I think I'm God's gift to womanhood" or any crap like that. It's a mystery to me that this has to be said in the 21st century )
Posted
Absolutely agree with rigviking , until a dynamic has been agreed and established then u are just 2 people having a conversation. Being a Dom gives no one the right to assume control over anyone else. It's a gift that is given freely by the sub and that can only come with trust.
Lord_Talion
Posted
Expect ppl to tell yoy what to do cause such has been the way its been done for generations.

You SHOULD listen to the opinions of others while using your ability to think for yourself in order to determine what's best for you.

"Take what yoy want from the lifestyle, make it your own, and if anyone talks against what you decide is best for you than to he'll with them "
Posted
Being a dom isnt jist about dominating its actually moslty about trust and affection it can be more *** than reward sometimes as us littles all have mental and emotional disorders which is our need for this escapw. Good luck on your journey Daddy.
Posted
Your either a Dom or your not. You either have it in you or you dont. You can try to or be taught how to be a Dom but if its not truly in you... you will just ruin alot of sub, littles, slaves lives and mindset. And always remember. They are blessings. They choose who they decide to give themselves too. Always respect them. They are priceless!
Posted
I wouldn't say I'm a little but I def get the disorders part. Makes a lot of since being put like that it takes trust and affection. I've just started down my freak path so far I'd say I'm a dom so thanks for the insight, have been so wrapped up in having fun didn't consider that just because they like being dominated doesn't mean it isn't scary and ***ful specially when y'all barley know each other.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Starts with a conversation with yourself you have to figure out what you like and what your limits are. Your ability to be a dom starts with understanding and the ability to communicate.
Posted
Communication and respect of boundaries are key