Swingers clubs

Posted
Hey.. im pretty new to this life and looking to try some things out.. I've always been interested in swinging parties so a couple of questions!
1 have you ever been?
2 what would someone who's never been to one before be expected to do?
3 I'm a single male would it be better to go as a couple?
Posted

1 - not particularly my bag but I know it's inevitable I will go to one one day : I was guestlisted for an event recently I ended up declining after a guest of honour withdrew

2 - to be familiar with the club rules which may vary between clubs.  To be respectful and of good hygiene.  To wear protection. And also to take your sexual health seriously.  That while there will be people you will meet there that are up for sex with strangers, you shouldn't automatically assume they'd want to with you

3 - the advantage of going in a couple is that you are at least with someone you know - but of course it may be that people are interested in them, but not necessarily you.  A lot of places charge a premium for single men - partially to help balance the numbers - but of course to remember while it is likely you will end up being invited to have sex with someone; that the entry fee is for admission with no certainty of this invite being forthcoming 

Posted
I've been to a variety of parties, events and clubs.
If you mean what would you be expected to participate In, You would not be expected to participate in anything at all and I would suggest having no expectations for your first few times
If you mean what would be expected of you to attend., reading, understanding and following any rules,dress codes and etiquette for the event or venue. Understanding completely and practising consent.
You may well struggle to join or purchase tickets as a single male. One thing most swinging events and parties is not short of is Males!

Posted
Would they let us both in if My Wife had me locked in my chastity device (cock cage)?
Posted
26 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

1 - not particularly my bag but I know it's inevitable I will go to one one day : I was guestlisted for an event recently I ended up declining after a guest of honour withdrew

2 - to be familiar with the club rules which may vary between clubs.  To be respectful and of good hygiene.  To wear protection. And also to take your sexual health seriously.  That while there will be people you will meet there that are up for sex with strangers, you shouldn't automatically assume they'd want to with you

3 - the advantage of going in a couple is that you are at least with someone you know - but of course it may be that people are interested in them, but not necessarily you.  A lot of places charge a premium for single men - partially to help balance the numbers - but of course to remember while it is likely you will end up being invited to have sex with someone; that the entry fee is for admission with no certainty of this invite being forthcoming 

I'm a regular at my local swingers club even though I don't swing myself. I go for the fetish aspects and because they have a pretty awesome dungeon that I enjoy using. I echo what @eyemblacksheephas said in points 2 and 3.

You also need to remember that what happens in the club, stays in the club. If you go to your local club, you may see people that you know from your vanilla life in there. Don't worry, they are there for the same reason you are.

Posted
56 minutes ago, frannieboy1458 said:

Would they let us both in if My Wife had me locked in my chastity device (cock cage)?

yes - and at the couples rate - the concept of someone who is there to watch their wife with someone else (or not, while she is with someone else) is not uncommon 

Posted
I'd echo what's been said already - couple more thoughts though
Once the club gets into full "swing" (pun intended) don't make the mistake of becoming one of the Wanking Dead - a veritable conga line of single males who parade round the play areas of the club wanking as they go, in the vain hope of being invited to play, they often get far too close to people actively playing and have to be told to keep their distance.
Under no circumstances at any time feel it's OK to touch anyone uninvited - it's effectively sexual assault.
Be prepared to accept a polite no thank you with good grace, just smile politely wish them a good evening and move on.
Don't go expecting it to be an orgy the moment you walk through the door, or at any point, while piles of writhing bodies can happen, it's often a lot more sensual and intimate than that with groups of three or four being more the norm.
Do go along being prepared to talk to people - if you're a wall flower, the chances are nothing will happen - and if you do talk to people talk to them respectfully as you would in a normal pub/club
Posted
1 hour ago, frannieboy1458 said:

Frannieboy, your kink is your business and there are no kink police on the doors of swinging or fetish clubs! As long as, has already been said, you obey the rules of the club, practice good personal hygiene, and all respect all other entry requirements you’ll be good to go. I would suggest just taking things easy and getting the lay of the land straight initially before jumping in. I know from personal experience that, certainly in swinging if not other areas of kink, the ladies hold all of the control. They say yes or no and with whom - as you seem to be in chastity I would hope you already know that though. All that and the other answers in mind and you should be ok.
I used to arrange parties personally and never attended a club so if you plan to arrange a party make sure you bet and verify accordingly. Even then you will still get flakers and wannabes. It’s part and parcel of the lifestyle (unfortunately) and there doesn’t seem to be a great deal that can be done about that!!
I hope you have some good clean (or not so clean) fun!

Posted
Have been, you’ll pay a small fortune IF you’re lucky enough to be let in as a single man in most respectable (even the least so) clubs. Go as a couple with someone you trust.
You can’t parade thru the lobby UNDRESSED but, how you dress (provided your parts are covered lol) is your business and if there was anywhere to go and practice playing this way, a LS club is it!
Look for your club’s newbie night if LESS crowd is appealing to you, they’re usually awesome and you can meet a host couple and get a tour, which, we HIGHLY recommend. 😎 have fun!
Posted
If you mean what would you be expected to participate In, You would not be expected to participate in anything at all and I would suggest having no expectations for your first few times
If you mean what would be expected of you to attend., reading, understanding and following any rules,dress codes and etiquette for the event or venue. Understanding completely and practising consent.
You may well struggle to join or purchase tickets as a single male. One thing most swinging events and parties is not short of is Males!
~I second everything this commenter said as well! Excellent information 💕 my partner and I view the LS clubs as a SAFE place to practice and play. 🤓
Posted
1 hour ago, MrsBitches said:
~I second everything this commenter said as well! Excellent information 💕 my partner and I view the LS clubs as a SAFE place to practice and play. 🤓

Really appreciate you giving me so much info! Thankyou

(What's an LS club?)

Posted
Swinging is referred to "the LifeStyle" and LS reflects that. An LS club is a swinger club.
Posted
I wannnnnaaaaa go if you go fakejonnysins lol. Never been to one either
Posted
I've been interested and haven't been either
Posted
Hey I’m new here and looking for swingers clubs, I’ve been to a few and really enjoyed myself lol
Posted
Every swinger party I've ever been to frowns if not outright rules out single people.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I’m looking for a swingers club I’m in NJ but I go to NY a lot
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve been introduced to one, but not while it was open, it was just for new comers to be explained, but I was pregnant at the time (almost halfway, but it wasn’t very visible) but I didn’t want to do it while pregnant and now we don’t have time or finances for it really. But really hope to try some day ❤️❤️
Posted
I have been working during many. Single guys are not allowed in most of the full things. They had meet and greet on Friday and party on Saturday. Everyone is welcome on Friday. Saturday was the party and single ladies are welcome but guys must have a female with them
  • 3 months later...
Posted

New to the site topic definitely got my attention I've been wanting to so bad anyone been to any Tampa Bay area and what would be recommended 

Posted
I’ve been many times with a previous female partner
The one I used to go to was basically like a night club style set up for the main area there was even a stripper pole on the dancefloor
The big difference in the upstairs club section is that people were encouraged to wear sexy outfits etc
When meeting and talking with other people it’s not like normal clubs or bars because everyone knows why they are there and are a little more forward in their conversations
No always means no so there are no expectations to do anything that you don’t want to do
You can do as little or as much as you like