A quote from a book I’m reading

Da****

Posted
What's that book if you don't mind sharing?
Posted
My body just tingled everywhere! Ty! Book please?
Posted
Daddyohh, we NEED the name of th is book PLEASEEEEEE
Posted
I concur with the others. Please share the title of the book. I agree with the whole quote.
Posted
Yeah this is one I will have to read, title please ?
Posted
I have a text into Daddyooh to hopefully get the book title!! I’m dying to read it
Posted
DAMN that all I can say...other than I concur with the others.. title please
Posted
Or “Good boy…” followed by “Thank you, Mistress.”
Posted
Okay y’all. He sez the title is LIVING DOMINANT NEAL I’m still searching for it. The closest thing I’m finding is an “updated” version without the NEAL in it
Posted
On 8/6/2022 at 10:43 AM, Daddyohh said:

If you’re submissive, you know The Voice. lt comes in different tones with different Dominants, but every good Dominant I’ve ever known, regardless of gender, has it. lt makes your face Hush and your heart race, quiets your mind and prompts rapt, attentive listening. It makes you instantly, ***ly, Achingly wet. and you`ll do just about anything to hear that voice tell you, "Good girl""

I absolutely know for sure now I'm not submissive. Great words to show me glimpse into the d/s role though. Thanks for sharing 

Posted
5 hours ago, Vic1077 said:

I absolutely know for sure now I'm not submissive. Great words to show me glimpse into the d/s role though. Thanks for sharing 

Your welcome x 

Posted
17 hours ago, KinkyGran said:

Okay y’all. He sez the title is LIVING DOMINANT NEAL I’m still searching for it. The closest thing I’m finding is an “updated” version without the NEAL in it

LOVING DOMINANT

Posted
2 hours ago, Daddyohh said:

LOVING DOMINANT

By Libby & John Warren?

Posted
Oooh I need this book 😍
Thank you for sharing the quote!
Posted
28 minutes ago, Lauren-AT7 said:
Oooh I need this book 😍
Thank you for sharing the quote!

Your welcome beautiful lady

Posted
A few other good reads are The Ethical Slut, The New Topping Book and The New Bottoming Book. All by the same authors.