Best blow job ever

Posted

Years ago there was this girl that I had been flirting with and her with me. We keep up the light flirting for weeks, then one day I went to my ***s house and she was there by herself. My *** had to go to the store. As we sat there talking we decided that we need to kiss. After some heavy kissing she asked if I'd like to have a blowjob and proceeded to unzip my pants. As she sucked on my dick she told me that I was going to be taken care of well. After several minutes of licking and sucking on my cock, I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed every bit. I though she was done, but I was wrong. She got her breath and started to suck my now deflated dick until it was hard again. She keep at it for what seemed like and hr. Until I came again in her mouth and she once again swallowed it all. Within minutes after we were done my *** came home and we quickly got my pants back up and pretended that nothing happened. I've never had a women do that to me again. I came twice in one blowjob session. It was great!!!

Supremeholymistress
Posted
Hello Beloved are you as well into the fetish lifestyle?
Posted
That’s what’s great but rare a lady who enjoys it on her own and not just do it out of obligation or only to please her partner but m gets pleasure from it and would gladly suck all day, I’d call that a unicorn. That’s a keeper 👍