Best Bondage

fk****

Posted
Do you like bondage? What was your longest or best bondage session? What positions and what accessories do you prefer?
Posted
Bondage has kinda been my go to since forever. It’s my favorite link mainly cuz there is so much you can do with it. My longest session was about a weekend but I wasn’t bound the entire time (o was the majority though). I’m a big fan of tape bondage and tape gags, and the best position is either a chair tied or normal tie.
Posted
I was introduced to it at a young age and grew up loving it. My longest session was maybe 3 hours.
Posted
I love bondage, but I've only ever been able to do self bondage. My favorite position is legs frogtied and arms boxtied. I really love gags too, so I use one every time I tie myself up, along with a buttplug or dildo tied in with a crotch rope for some anal simulation.
Posted
I love bondage, my favorite position is frogtied legs and arms boxtied. I've only ever been able to do self bondage, but love using gags too, and I always ise either a ball or dildo gag during bondage. Every time I do bondage I have a toy in my ass too, it just feels really good. My longest session was about an hour. I didn't plan to be tied up that long, but the block of ice that the keys were I'm took a really long time to melt. It was still a really fun experience, and I wish I could find someone who wants to tie me up for real
Posted
Only experienced light tie up on my back. Hands behind and legs up and wide. Lasted probably only 30mins max but completely changed my outlook and desires in the bedroom since
Posted
The keys in a block of ice is a great idea. I'm going to use that in the future. Thanks for the tip.
Posted
Yesterday at 06:44 PM, kinky_rock said:
I love bondage, my favorite position is frogtied legs and arms boxtied. I've only ever been able to do self bondage, but love using gags too, and I always ise either a ball or dildo gag during bondage. Every time I do bondage I have a toy in my ass too, it just feels really good. My longest session was about an hour. I didn't plan to be tied up that long, but the block of ice that the keys were I'm took a really long time to melt. It was still a really fun experience, and I wish I could find someone who wants to tie me up for real

Wow, the keys frozen in ice is super hot. I will have to keep that stored away!

Posted
I think the longest I've been tied up was between 30-45 mins. The reason being not only is it a kink for both of us, but apparently I'm very sensitive/responsive so I squirm... A LOT. 😅
Posted
4 point restraints and a ***d orgasm belt with a hibachi/king cube. With the belt you can tell them not to orgasm and then just watch as they try to comply.
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

For me, shibari is the best because it's so much more than just restraint. The rope can be used as an extension of your hands and as a language to communicate with your partner. If you think it's just pretty patterns, you are missing the 9/10ths below the waterline ;-)

PS Bondage, like penises, isn't just about the length, quality counts ;-)

Edited by Esinem
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Duct tape bondage, bound to a chair with a blind fold on and silenced by a ball gag with some duct tape plastered overtop for extra security. Legs bound together at ankles and knees, duct tape wrapped around my midsection securing my arms to my sides whist my hands are still behind my back. If I’m not in a chair I love to be caged or suspended In a way that tests my flexibility!
Posted
August 14, jackiegag said:
Bondage has kinda been my go to since forever. It’s my favorite link mainly cuz there is so much you can do with it. My longest session was about a weekend but I wasn’t bound the entire time (o was the majority though). I’m a big fan of tape bondage and tape gags, and the best position is either a chair tied or normal tie.

🙏🙏🙏😈🪢🤫