Psychological *** is real

PandoraNuada

Posted

Stop quoting and engaging me, I'm wrong, your all right, that make you all feel better 

Posted
And, by the way, you will find many trauma and *** survivors ‘act’ like ‘vigilantes’ or ‘superheroes’ because they do want to save others or prevent harm. Not out of delusions of grandeur but out of experience: knowing warning signs and wanting to stop others going through similar experiences. We don’t think we can save everyone, but if we don’t try and warn people or educate them then our experience bears even fewer positive outcomes. Why would you want to stop the conversion of negative experience into positive action? Furthermore in seeking sympathy and empathy from people with similar experiences you don’t feel so alone in what will have been an isolating and demoralising event in your life. If this is your field, you need to consider the human aspect. I will link to bdsm: I am concerned about your attitude to trauma as a self-proclaimed Dom and furthermore as a Daddy. To experience this reaction as a sub from a Daddy if I were disclosing trauma would be devastating. Several of us have tried to explain this to you. You have assumed your understanding is the only way. Honestly… you pop up red flags.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Chloebear said:

And, by the way, you will find many trauma and *** survivors ‘act’ like ‘vigilantes’ or ‘superheroes’ because they do want to save others or prevent harm. Not out of delusions of grandeur but out of experience: knowing warning signs and wanting to stop others going through similar experiences. We don’t think we can save everyone, but if we don’t try and warn people or educate them then our experience bears even fewer positive outcomes. Why would you want to stop the conversion of negative experience into positive action? Furthermore in seeking sympathy and empathy from people with similar experiences you don’t feel so alone in what will have been an isolating and demoralising event in your life. If this is your field, you need to consider the human aspect. I will link to bdsm: I am concerned about your attitude to trauma as a self-proclaimed Dom and furthermore as a Daddy. To experience this reaction as a sub from a Daddy if I were disclosing trauma would be devastating. Several of us have tried to explain this to you. You have assumed your understanding is the only way. Honestly… you pop up red flags.

I've already been reported stop talking to me 

Posted
I’ll be quiet too shall I? No problem.
Posted
7 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

Im seeing this from 2 sides. 

The fact that he is tearing her apart and such

Then what he said about how she got aggressive with him so he retaliates and now looks like the bad one. 

Its clearly a deeper issue between the two and imma bow out but ive no idea whats going on.

That’s what they do. In guilty of freaking out myself. But they use that to there advantage. That ma why I say the best thing is to get away

Posted
7 hours ago, DomDaddySir said:

I'm not basing my point about crusade solely on this post, it's based on several posts & their profile & I'm suggesting they use this passion to go train & help & support people in a more productive & healthy way. 

I’m not saying she’s gliding the healthy thing. Big you aren’t being constructive at all. You think your helping? I get thinking she’s misguided . But haven’t we all been? You DO have a choice to ignore this post sir.. but it seems like you get a kick out of conflict. I’m only able to be as mature as I am today because I’ve made mistakes and learned from them. And you aren’t the one that’s going to teach those lessons they’re learned through time and healing. And ***. Let her have her *** and her anger. It’s what will heal her in the end. What you’re doing is obstructing the process.truth is nothing we write here will probably make a difference. So why be so negatives. It shows you have healing to do yourself sir. Personally I’m gonna continue to support those I believe may be struggling. If only for the good of my own soul.

Posted
7 hours ago, DomDaddySir said:

If anything I've said is perceived as insulting or attacking I didn't mean it, I have Aspergers syndrome & things don't always translate from my head into words as well as I like, especially when just typing in message boxes like this. I just trying to say this isn't healthy, especially when some things aren't true & there are better ways to help people & training could turn her negative experiences into a career. 

Sick

Posted
Seriously why do you people keep trying to drag me back in to this topic when you don't want me to comment on this topic?

Are you deliberately just trying to drag me back in to have a go at me & tell me how wrong I am & that you are ALLLLLL right?
Posted
39 minutes ago, DomDaddySir said:

Seriously why do you people keep trying to drag me back in to this topic when you don't want me to comment on this topic?

Are you deliberately just trying to drag me back in to have a go at me & tell me how wrong I am & that you are ALLLLLL right?

You chose to come back sweetie. I can't believe you're not banned yet honestly... I'd leave while you still have an account.

Posted

@FETMOD-KF

i believe this post has gone off topic..? I can't turn notifications off for it and now i feel awkward. 

Posted

This thread has gone off topic and I think it's run it's course and will now be locking this thread.