Majority after kinky sexual experiences?

qu****

Posted
Agreed no one seems to care about that it’s annoying. Zero respect on here.
Posted
I agree. It’s super important to get to know someone first
Posted
Hi. I think you might be on the minority side. Seems here especially to the point. But dating certainly would be nice. Have some emotional ties. What happened to romance
Posted
I met a guy on here 2 weeks ago…we have met 3 times…fantastic “vanilla” sex together, but I need to know the man before I am willing to do anything BDSM. BDSM, IMO, requires being comfortable with each other’s bodies and MINDS.
Posted
Same here I'm new 2 this all, wanna get 2 know someone 1st
Posted
I would love to get to know someone for who they are but I also want to know that we are sexually compatible. So many times I have gotten to know someone only to find they are completely vanilla and freaked out by this stuff so sometimes I think it's better to establish a kink connection first x
Posted
I don't know, I think most social media, especially ones like this, often get over saturated with horny people looking for quick now fun. Then you get bots trying to get you to sign up for their website. I don't mind a straight forward, "this is what I want" message, but I also get that it gets tiring when that's all you get
Posted
Those men probably came on here for the explicit reason to find kinky partners, which is understandable; in a way, I did too. I guess they're primarily searching for a sexual partner so they use that as an opening line. I wonder how many of them would be interested in your "vibe" if you went on to have a conversation with them.
Posted
Feels like a lot of people are just here for a one night stand. 😭
Posted
I think getting to know somebody is important before exploring your kinks with each other… I’m a submissive guy for example but would be uncomfortable being dominated by somebody who I didn’t know first …
Posted
Im always happy to get to know someone and have a conversation to see if I feel comfortable even being sexual arpund them
Posted
Well, I’m into women pegging or sitting on my face, but I wouldn’t want a woman to do anything like that to me without knowing amd liking her, at least a little bit. Cause there needs to be a level of trust and beeing sure both are on the same page….
Posted
I’m down for online play almost immediately, but before I meet someone irl I’d like to be sure we have chemistry and get along online first. Once I’m sure everything is kosher, play time is open
Posted
Totally feel the same way, and 0 respect! But it seems like now we are the outcast ones
Posted
I can say from a submissive side, I get that from some Doms, I want to do this or I want to do that. It’s about trust and communication and you’re already showing me you can’t do one and I’ll never have the other towards you.
Posted
I was just thinking the same thing. I get that we’re on a kink app but I don’t understand how people can just jump right in, head first with only a “hello how are you message.” It’s very disheartening. Don’t get me wrong to each their own but it couldn’t be me. 😭
Posted
I agree and I am one that likes to get to know someone first, before meeting and/or any sexual act. I find it really strange to want to have a sexual act with anyone unless I know them. But nowadays most people don't care they just wants to jump right into their wants/desires/fetishes/fantasy. Once you start asking them questions to get to know them they will just give you an excuse and stop the chat.
Posted
I can say as a guy on a dating app it feels like there are legions of us often all vying for a lot less women. There can be a sense of trying to get to the point and stand out. If you know the woman has literally hundreds or thousands of messages in her inbox, writing out a massive introduction gets exhausting after a while. Most are never seen. So you end up just cutting to the chase for better or worse. But doesn’t mean we don’t want those other aspects too.
Cheekysub247
Posted
Its very common, and on most sites.
About 95% of messages i get just contain a sexual fantasy the guy wants, reguardless of what my profile says.
I always get to know someone first, and if they dont put that effort in then its a no go for me.
Posted
We live in an age of instant gratification which seems to also translate to the bedroom too. Also the online world despite being "social" tends to make people think its acceptable to spout out our fantasies and desires straight away. Personally I prefer to get to know someone first and see if their is a connection. Great Sex is all about trust and without getting to know someone first the trust won't be there.
Posted
Try going to real life kinky meets. People are usually more decent there
Posted
You either find people that want to get right to the kinky stuff or people that seem to vibe well then get ghosted. It's a shame
Posted
It's so disrespectful tbh it's just objectification without a care about what you get out of it.