Short guy problems

Us****

Posted
Anyone else have Issues meeting anyone for a potential relationship (or anything else for that matter) because they dont meet someones "height requirement"? I always had alot of difficulty in vanilla relationships because of my height but being told I am not allowed to be dominating or the one in control because Im not "tall enough" to be able to dominate them in their eyes seems to be an even bigger thing in the kink community. Is it honestly expected that short guys be submissive at all times?
Posted
I guess so.. although that’s not the case the other way round so I think it’s a one sided issue
Posted
Being a short male will always be a disadvantage in mate selection. This is especially the case with males seeking females.

It’s something I got over a long time ago. You just need to search for people as tall or shorter than yourself. This will limit your selection and you’ll have to have more patience as a result. Or you can keep waiting for that one individual who doesn’t care (which is rarer).

Positive way to look at it is don’t let height be an issue for YOU and how you feel about yourself. You WILL fine a compatible partner and the wait will be worth it.

Don’t get down on yourself. There are many men (including me) who go through what you go through. Don’t ever let that destroy your confidence, because that’s one of the best assets you need.
Posted
Been there, read / heard that, but there's loads of submissives out there who don't care about a Doms height - just the connection / attraction. Keep looking / chatting and good luck !
Posted
It isn't an issue for everyone - my lover is shorter than me, makes no odds and it's all the same when you're horizontal anyway! It won't be a concern for those that are right for you.
Posted
I suspect you are only talking to people online, which is why you are having issues. The issue with online is we all have too much choice, an abundance of potentials. It does encourage people to be picky, I see it all the time. We want someone perfect to our desires, meaning we could be missing out on quite brilliant just because they are 5 foot 6.

If height is actually setting you back, remove it from your profile. Work on forming the connection, which online is a challenge anyway. If you do have that connection then minor stuff like height shouldn't be an issue. Just my opinion anyway. I've stopped chasing online, focusing my efforts on face to face connections at events.
Posted
Sometimes I find the taller guys are and can be a lot more submissive
Posted

Dude, that’s ludicrous. But that sort of logic pervades this app. The stupidity of some on here never ceases to amaze me. Change your name to Napoleon Kick A** Jami - I bet you’ll have to fight them off.

Posted
I’d say that either one of two things is happening. And please know, I clearly know next to NOTHING about you, so this isn’t intended as anything other than food for thought, it’s not even an accurate assessment!

Disclaimer aside…. I know a number of short Doms and Dommes. And a short Domme who dresses very masculine is even less common. Myself? I’m 5’8” (or a bit over 172 cm for the rest of the world! Lol). So I’m not especially tall either.

So either you are just meeting insensitive women who you shouldn’t waste your time on, or you haven’t yet truly tapped into your Dominant side as a switch. Note: I am NOT going to tell you you’re just not a Dominant. That’s balderdash and should be ignored if you feel it’s there. But it IS an attitude. How you speak. How you dress. How you carry yourself. For dress… that’s not to say that some clothes are D and some s. But more about how they make you feel inside. If an outfit brings your inner sun out, don’t expect to feel Dominant when you wear those clothes. How you carry yourself though… that is all about headspace. I’ve heard subs talk about a “Dominant voice” before. That’s not a fake voice… that’s the confidence they pick up when you address them. It’s not being rude or demanding, it’s the expectation that you will be heard. I can whisper “kneel for me, please” in a submissive’s ear and have her drop to her knees. I don’t bark orders. And I do often use the word please. Its a manners thing for me. But she hears the steel in my voice and does t respond to the question, but to that steel. It’s the expectation and attitude.

Home some of that helps!
Posted
Whilst it may be true that lots of women seek out tall men, being tall is by no means whatsoever a good indicator of man’s ability to be a Dom. If you falsely believe physical strength is all that is required for dominance I could see why you would seek out a taller partner. But there are many many dominant alpha males throughout history who prove that your ability to dominate in it’s true form is in absolutely no way defined by your height…

Pablo Escobar ran the most successful and ***ed crime organisation of the 20th century and was dominant in all aspects of life, he did this from a height of 5ft 5”

Winston Churchill used his domineering and commanding capabilities to help the allies win WWII, all from the height of 5ft 6”

What you are capable of is defined by your own ability to see it. Self belief and educating yourself in the art will see you tower above the competition. (pun fully intended)
Posted
My Dom is my height 5’9” and my sub is 6’.
Posted
I’m a very tall guy, and sometimes people aren’t attracted to that. I mean everyone is different.
Posted
It can be an issue but it shouldn’t matter anyway. I’m a shorty and no one wants me either but the right one will come along.
Posted
I'm a 177cm girl, I prefer guys taller than me as I'm sure men prefer shorter girls, HOWEVER most of my successful kink flings have been with shorter guys. And I'm TALL. Height is by no means the be-all and end-all of feeling dominated. 😘
Posted
I’m 5’2” and it’s not about the height and domination, I like a tall guy because that’s what I’m attracted to, but then again I don’t like skinny guys because I’m a curvy girl!!

So don’t take it personally when someone says that they are looking for someone taller, we all have something specific we are looking for. Just be piliere and move on.
Posted
As a guy who is 6'2", chicks dig tall dudes. About all I can say about that. I don't even see height unless someone is even an inch taller than me and then I look at them like they are giants. It's a perception thing. Strange.
Posted
it’s not just height that determines if someone sees you as dominant or not. it’s your entire appearance and personality. it’s up to you to make people perceive you the way you want to be perceived.
Posted
I'm a skinny bugger but I prefer a girl with a bit extra for padding
Posted
47 minutes ago, Dorianranger said:
I'm a skinny bugger but I prefer a girl with a bit extra for padding

bro what’s that got to do with anything 🤣

Posted

I totally get it - a lot ties into the concept of you not fitting a perception of what a Dominant should look like

I guess while some people won't have you in their perceptions, you can rule them out - focus on your own development to be the best Dominant for those whose perceptions you do fit 

Posted
Just be yourself, that’s all you can do if someone doesn’t like it move on personally I’m very tall and being a cd I’d prefer to be a little shorter but I am what I am xx
Posted
Well. My husband is about an inch shorter than me and it’s made me want to be even more kinky with him because I know he’s not going to be able to truly hurt me.
Posted
NO. You’re in luck. But but the answer might surprise you. I’m a short girl so for me any guy is tall enough. Even guys who are 5,5” are tall enough for me.

HOWEVER…. I’ve had the ABSOLUTE pleasure of meeting and interacting with LOTS of doms even of small stature.

When guys want to dom, despite their small stature, (at the risk of sounding crass) they NEED to LEARN the subtle and true art of mindfucking.

Once I was seeing a guy who’s text msgs could make me cum.

You must become at MASTER at language, and learning to read rooms, bodies and minds.