Short guy problems

Us****

Posted
Your dealing with the wrong ladies . My current partner is 5’3 and has been the most dominant and pleasing because when his dominance was shown is was very unexpected and hot to be manhandled as if he was 6’3 and 200+ lbs . And the sex was better due to mobility. Sorry if TMI but that’s a myth that shorter men can’t be aggressive and dominant they are the best ones to do it! Keep searching love
Posted
Got a lot of women giving you feedback. I’m a short dude. 5’3 and I’m in an open marriage. There’s hope for you homie. Just learn what masculine traits you naturally embody and then be you and be normal — not a caricature of that trait.

Bad boys
Leaders
Nice Guys
And Providers are roles virtually all women agree are attractive.

Which one(s) are you and find women that like those type(s).
Posted
Don't sugar coat things. Of course height plays a role in attraction, it's literally written in the DNA. But it's not the only thing that matters. Instead of focusing on what you can't change try changing what you could. You may not be able to grow taller but nothing is stopping you from getting jacked as shit! 💪
Posted
Height does not dictate your level of dominance, I have known tall guys to be more in their feminine side. If someone straight away reject based on purely on height this could be a telling sign that they value the superficial over substance or this may well be a kink of theirs.
Own your masculinity and carry yourself with confidence it makes a world of difference!
Posted
On 8/23/2022 at 8:20 PM, jd172 said:

I'm 5'6 and my Mistress is 6'2

It's a bit different for male subs I think. They seem to be cut a little more slack in that department. Some women like the idea of a smaller man they can be a bit more imposing towards and some like the idea of making the big tough guy their bitch. Plus the op was talking about men Doming women.

It does seem like a lot of subs want that hypermasculine idealized version of what a man is supposed to look like though, yes. It's a little annoying at times to feel like your appeal is diminished to those you might be attracted to because of shit like that, but you have your standards too, and to each their own.

Posted (edited)
On 8/25/2022 at 4:29 PM, justrosey said:

NO. You’re in luck. But but the answer might surprise you. I’m a short girl so for me any guy is tall enough. Even guys who are 5,5” are tall enough for me.

HOWEVER…. I’ve had the ABSOLUTE pleasure of meeting and interacting with LOTS of doms even of small stature.

When guys want to dom, despite their small stature, (at the risk of sounding crass) they NEED to LEARN the subtle and true art of mindfucking.

Once I was seeing a guy who’s text msgs could make me cum.

You must become at MASTER at language, and learning to read rooms, bodies and minds.

You're not entirely wrong here but just something to note, this isn't the only type of Dom that women seek out. A lot of women like the loving, nurturing, caregiver type as well. Plus the whole Daddy Dom type for littles. Some like soft doms as well. And I don't think those archetypes lean as heavily into the mindfuck aspect quite as much as the take-charge 'you're gonna beg to gimme what I want, like it, thank me for the privilege of pleasing me, and I still might punish you anyway' kinds of Doms do, lol. There's a very different skillset involved in those other things even if there does tend to be a lot of crossover. The loving type might not necessarily be the ultra adept social maneuverer, or the Daddy might not be interested in talking a good game but be great at dealing with age regression, etc etc, ya know? :)

Edited by BruiseWayne
Posted
1 hour ago, LunaMaeve said:
Height does not dictate your level of dominance, I have known tall guys to be more in their feminine side. If someone straight away reject based on purely on height this could be a telling sign that they value the superficial over substance or this may well be a kink of theirs.
Own your masculinity and carry yourself with confidence it makes a world of difference!

I would like to also add that height can impact sex/play, height difference can make certain positions near impossible or uncomfortable. It can be equally fun and frustrating finding out what works.

Posted
1 hour ago, BruiseWayne said:

It's a bit different for male subs I think. They seem to be cut a little more slack in that department. Some women like the idea of a smaller man they can be a bit more imposing towards and some like the idea of making the big tough guy their bitch. Plus the op was talking about men Doming women.

It does seem like a lot of subs want that hypermasculine idealized version of what a man is supposed to look like though, yes. It's a little annoying at times to feel like your appeal is diminished to those you might be attracted to because of shit like that, but you have your standards too, and to each their own.

Yeah she says she can Domme me better because of the height difference

Posted

Iv never picked any 1 on there hight. Does not bother me never as.

Although I know lots of women do witch sucks because there missing out on some awesome men

Posted
I have the same question because I face the same situation.
Posted
To be honest I like the idea of shorther/weaker looking person domming me more. It just increases the feeling of submissiveness, when being under someone whom others consider weak.
Posted
Because I’m taller, most people expect me to be more dominant in play when I am not. Different sides of the same coin. I do find a lot of potential Doms want me to switch and it’s really not my thing. I don’t expect more than what I am told from anyone. Height is not a deciding factor for me either.
Posted
No,I would let you dominate me it's how you handle yourself,are you strong can you control a person only if that's what they want.We all size up in bad anyway.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I’m short Af and skinny as well and it’s my ultimate goal to land a very tall thick and strong woman that doesn’t mind being the bigger person longitude and latitude
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
1 hour ago, TheSpicyCleaner said:

I find that someone having a height requirement for any kind of partner says more about them than it does you... It really makes no difference when you're having incredible sex

😜😈

This 👆🏻

Posted
Just gotta have confidence. You’re gonna get turned down but that’s not a reason to give up… show confidence, if you can’t be confident can you really pull off the dominant role?
Posted
Depends are you a Dom or not, Size has nothing to do with if your dominate.
I'm a older trans man,I've recently became switch,but honestly I am a Dom it's how you handle yourself how you talk to a sub you know what and
who you are size has nothing to
do with it.Man up or Woman up!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I’m 5”6 on a good day and chubby and I’ve been told I can’t dom or be in a serious relationship with anyone or anything like that and called a troll
Posted

Height shouldn't be seen as a factor in how dominant you can be. At least it will weed out the people that are shallow.