Emotional ***

Gl****

Posted
Because you loved them that’s why
Posted
It’s because we let them get to us in a way no one else can
We are in the same boat. I keep putting my trust into the same person only to get reminded how bad an idea that is
Posted
Because you’re around them more than others. Everyone will hurt you. The causation verses correlation in this concept being exclusive to people who “love you” just happens to be a factor. People are people no matter what the love stats tell you
Posted
Because in the case of family, specifically parent/child, we know that in the main, they'll always be there. It generally takes a lot to step away. I'm not saying it never happens but it hard to break those relations
Posted
Because only those you care about are capable of emotional damage in that degree. It's the main reason I used to have a rule: Never get attached to anyone. It served me well for years, but eventually I got severely depressed because of that lack of attachment. Needless to say, I changed course on that with due consideration. Love hurts. Yes. But it can be well worth the risk if you meet the right person. But i know that *** all too well. I hope you feel better & things heal quickly 🌹
Posted
It's difficult to answer as a general question, but for the most part it's because they take us for granted.
Posted
The one that loves the least has the more power over the relationship.
Posted
It's hurts the most because you trust that they have your best interests at heart and are *** with them.. When we are *** we get hurt much easier then when our guard is up.
Posted
It’s because they are the ones that are close to you and know exactly how to hurt you.
Posted
Because love is the only thing that makes you feel bthat good so anything less just hurts
Posted
Y'all are right when you let your gaurd down, You leave yourself open. But when its someone that you're supposed to trust. It stings when you find out that their lying to you.
Posted
That's where we are the most *** and put our heart on the line
Posted
Love shouldn’t be ***ful… obviously that person doesn’t love you the same way you do. Or your expectations are too high and when you don’t receive the same Kind of affection you get disappointed
Posted
Cuz they can. You let them in and they sometimes betray this. But i hope you have people that are more kind in your close circle too.
Posted
Cause when you don’t love them it doesn’t really hurt at all…. You caring is why you hurt in the first place.
Posted
Idk maybe I'm just old fashioned. You don't hurt the ones you love.
Posted
Because we are *** with them and trust them not to. Protect your peace and know your worth. Chin up.
Posted
Im old fashioned too… but always take your time to get to know that person, don’t rush. Nowadays looks like people don’t know the true meaning of love. Also, remember, you never get to know a person 100%. So, there’s always a risk, just try to minimize it.
But if it’s hurting, that’s not for you. World is hard enough to complicate our lives with someone else
Posted
Because in order to love, you must make yourself ***. But if love is not returned, you have now become prey