Collar:

Posted

I never understood the hype of it, 

I never wanted one, never needed or desired to have one, 

But….I bought one. 

Wanting to feel, see, taste, and try as much as I could in kink.

Clasping it around my neck; it was…. soft. Sensual, arousing, then confusion, desire, perplexing, lust, wanting, so many thoughts feelings going through my head. 

Putting it away, because I was after all without a Dominant, no need to wear it. 

Then He showed up and made me want to show him.

Show him what no one has seen, my little secret. 

He told me to put it on for him, 

Clasping it around my neck, those feelings before came rushing back tenfold.

The aha moment! I understood what the hype was! 

I wanted his eyes on me, I wanted to only be wearing it with him. 

I wanted to be naked with only it on in front of Him.

It felt sensual, and sexy, soft, and I felt it all of that as well. 

Then I started to miss wearing it, miss Him, and another aha moment! I needed to feel it, feel Him. 

My collar brought me back to those moments of pleasure, ***, enjoyment, safety, love and friendship. 

I could feel it on my neck throughout the day, feel Him inside me, the pleasure of His enjoyment of my body, just from this little leather piece wrapped around my neck.

Because it wasn’t the object that made me feel everything, it was the connection we shared through it, the energy attached to it, it was what it represents. 

As I lay here wearing it, rubbing the soft leather, I can feel my core swell with arousal, start to drip with anticipation for what’s to come, when He walks in and sees me only in my collar. 

Posted
For my sub she wears ot when she needs to calm her mind.. and center herself.. amazing what a piece of leather can do..
Posted
Going to buy a collar right now.
Posted
16 minutes ago, hotforprof said:

Nice make sure you try them on and see how they feel..

Posted
2 hours ago, hotforprof said:

Did you find one you like?

Posted
10 hours ago, Daddy-n-Paddy said:

Did you find one you like?

Collar shopping sidetracked by the opportunity to be bent over a hood in a dark parking lot. 😝

Posted
1 hour ago, hotforprof said:

Collar shopping sidetracked by the opportunity to be bent over a hood in a dark parking lot. 😝

Even better.. .lol