Electricity

Gr****

Posted
Has anyone done or tried using electricity like the electric wand and all that fun stuff.
Posted
Haven’t tried the purple want but I have tried small batteries on my slave’s wet cunt. Small shocks but still fun and unexpected
Posted
Make sure you use a low voltage and slowly go up from there. Dont use electricity where you got piercings. Try to stay on low voltage, too high and you could end up in the hospital
Posted

I want to try using a tens unit on a woman until she squirts

Posted
Yes, used electro stimulation(tens unit) and shocker...
Posted
No particular question just wondering if others had tried it and to see if anyone has any pointers.
Posted
The electro wands are amazing… don’t start off high work way up to higher setting depending on the individual receiving. It’s a lot of fun when done correctly
Posted
Ex-gf loved it so much in a demo that she bought a set.
Posted
I have done violet wand with cupping several times. Its fun!
Posted
As a cardiology surgical nurse, the only problem that I see is it can stop your heart if you’re not careful. Can also cause time release medication patches to release more than they should. Be careful my kinky friends!! Just be careful!!!
Posted
Absolutely. I LOVE mine. I have a violet wand with glass attachments, body attachment, etc as well as an electric vibrator (it gives off electric shocks).
Posted
I have an e-stim machine. I don’t have the wand tho. The pads are fun tho. You can’t hurt yourself so I experiment on placement.
Posted
Ive used an electro stimulant cock cage and plug combo.. It's intense!! but in such a good way.
Posted

Yes, I have a violet wand, prof's magic box and an e-stim device with various attachments.

What is it you want to know?

Posted
It’s not the voltage that kills it’s the current you need to keep the amps low voltage low resistance high
Posted
I've been wanting to put my engineering skills to the test. It seems there are many custom 3d printed estims that made my imagination run wild
Posted

Yup have some e stim equipment and an attachment. Would like to get a wand next, though in a demo once I had a burn left, so yes be careful

Posted

one of my biggest regrets was having to sell off my vintage wand set, not only are they physically, but the audio sensation ads so much to the atmosphere and experience.

I used to have a jacobs ladder running in the background for added visual and audio effect.  Mind you i did come across looking like i was from the 30's Frankenstein movie lol

Posted
2 hours ago, Vic1077 said:

Yup have some e stim equipment and an attachment. Would like to get a wand next, though in a demo once I had a burn left, so yes be careful

Willing test volunteer 🙋‍♀️😜