A Question For The Dtypes

CopperKnob

Posted
I enjoy showing off the bits of kit I have made, and holding them makes me feel powerful and sexy.
That is the vibe I want to give off and I assume the vibe S types are looking for.
It might seem silly but when people complement them and ask me about the things I've made it's an incredible feeling.
Posted
26 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

I imagine that there are some who believe in such a thing 😅

However, as Granny Weatherwax (or Glinda 🤔) would tell you, the real magical power is within oneself ALL ALONG!! 🤣🧙‍♀️🧚‍♀️

"They're just toys (shoes). Let it go!" 😂😂

Posted
10 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I'll be honest, i've not seen stypes do it unless i've not been taking that much notice

I think for stypes, they tend to show pictures of themselves in ropes or the marks they received for the same reason Dtypes show their collections(took me a minuteto think of the best way to word this so it wasnt about d pics...lol)...pride...

Posted

I think it's kind of funny, I actually think people who take kink seriously are fundamentally non-serious people but that's another topic. 

Posted
22 minutes ago, sigbro said:

I think it's kind of funny, I actually think people who take kink seriously are fundamentally non-serious people but that's another topic. 

Yes at times.. its about having fun...

Posted
There is a difference between those that live the lifestyle and those that are just kinksters and not really D/s. It depends on the level that you take the activities. Also I will add have rough sex is not BDSM as some vanilla people like to claim
Posted
2 hours ago, Gigglesthru*** said:
There is a difference between those that live the lifestyle and those that are just kinksters and not really D/s. It depends on the level that you take the activities. Also I will add have rough sex is not BDSM as some vanilla people like to claim

Agreed..

Posted
3 hours ago, Gigglesthru*** said:

D/s is only really a small part of the lifestyle.  D/s is not the beginning, nor the end of all things kink.

The term BDSM itself was an umbrella term which covered a lot of different kink practices and lifestyles.  

Someone who enjoys light bondage in the bedroom, on occasion, while it's not D/s it is still BDSM.  It's literally what the B stands for. 

Posted

the whole concept of BDSM was to be open and inclusive - but seems to attract far more gatekeepers.  

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

the whole concept of BDSM was to be open and inclusive - but seems to attract far more gatekeepers.  

So true..

Posted
On 9/8/2022 at 11:15 PM, CopperKnob said:

I was gonna let you have that one til I started chuckling about "asking to see thair equipment" 😂
Sorry - hangs head in shame

this made me laugh harder than I care to admit 

Posted
2 hours ago, seldes said:

this made me laugh harder than I care to admit 

Pee your pants did you???lol...