Anal Dildo (A Bit of ***)...

TeasingMeSilly

TeasingMeSilly
Posted (edited)

So I got a pretty big 8" dildo. Probably my second time using it and I went pretty hard and fast with it. Thought I was decently warmed up. Was lubed pretty well, but maybe could have been lubed more? When I took it out I noticed some *** on the dildo/floor when I took it out (my guess *** mixed with the lube)? Aside from that, I was Not continually bleeding or anything like that. Nothing hurt while I was using it. Don't really have any ***, maybe a bit of discomfort or just a slight bit of ***? (or maybe I'm just over thinking).

Just wanted to post here as when you start reading things online, the conclusion is almost always that you're going to die lol.

Edited by TeasingMeSilly
Posted
What shade was the ***? Most likely you've torn your sphincter a little, which lube won't make a difference with. Just gotta take it slow and stretch yourself out properly but if it is a minor tear in your sphincter it's not really anything to worry about, just take a break for a bit
TeasingMeSilly
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, CryptidKing said:

What shade was the ***? 

umm... medium I guess? Not super dark and not really bright red either, but probably on the darker side of the spectrum. Was no more *** after that and I feel alright today. Was a little sore when I was doing some biking, but pretty much okay I think. You're probably right. Yeah, I'll give myself at least a week to relax and recover.

3 hours ago, ghostdog6907 said:

Damn 8”? How thick?

haha kind of a "size queen" lol. Box didn't say but it's pretty thick. Like barely fits in my mouth thick. Also my first dildo. I've had other toys like plugs and beads though.

It's the 8" POZE Bendable Dual Density Dongs

Edited by TeasingMeSilly
TeasingMeSilly
Posted
3 hours ago, ghostdog6907 said:

Damn 8”? How thick?

was curious so I had to check lol... about 6.5" in circumference

Posted
Sounds like you were reaching for more than you were ready for. Can't say more without knowing what yourebused to.
Posted
Honestly could have just been a hemeroid. It happens with anal sometimes, if you tense your stomach or push too hard it causes hemeroids and if they pop they bleed, nothing to worry about if it is though, it stops on its own and sometimes just happens, just warm yourself up better next time and remember to go slow first, you gotta straighten everything out first otherwise you could do damage
Posted
As long as you don't consistently pass ***, it is likely a minor contusion that you sustained.

If you feel significant *** in the days after, consult a medical professional immediately.
TeasingMeSilly
Posted

A bit of an update, I think Cryptidking might have been spot on. I do still have a bit of mild discomfort, mostly if I've been sitting for a long time or biking.

I did some feeling around with my finger and I think there's a bit of a raised line near/on my sphincter, consistent with where I'm feeling the discomfort. (kind of like when you get cut on your hand with a sharp blade and then it starts healing and you can "feel" a raised line where the cut was.)

My best guess was I probably went too hard/fast and maybe tore/got a cut on my sphincter. I'll just have to rest a few more days and see how it goes. No serious/severe ***, and no bleeding after that first little time.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

You have to continuously train. I have been using anal toys and receiving anal fisting for a decade. Currently as I type this I am super loose and have no issues with opening up/***/*** etc. I did take a year or two break at one point and when I started again my asshole was so tight I couldn’t fit any of the toys I have collected and fit many times in the past and had to basically start over. Bottom line is don’t take more then a week or two off to keep training and getting your asshole looser.

Edited by Fistfuckme
  • 4 weeks later...
TeasingMeSilly
Posted

Nice, yeah I kind of noticed that too, but on a smaller time frame. If I play consistently I can almost slide the dildo in with ease. If I take a week off, it takes a LOT of warming up to get it in all the way.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
It's not a rental car ...take it easy 😂
  • 7 months later...
Posted

Take is slower and allow to stretch. Otherwise, you can get fissures. I can take a fist now, but I have been getting pegged at least once a month for nearly 20 years.