Danger Zone

Je****

Posted
What fetishes or play do you engage in which no matter how cautious you and your partner are will ultimately get you hurt ? And is it worth it ?
Posted
Bite play-
-worth to play
-get hurt usually as sexual drive override normal caution. Sometimes even bleed🩸
Posted
Well if you think about, for many people a big aspect of impact play is that they want to get hurt. And marked. For those people it very much is worth it. NB on another website there has been a discussion about the risks of chronic *** from such impact play. Going back to your original question, I think that most people don't realise that there is a risk of this, so can't judge the risk properly.
Posted
I have been living the lifestyle for over 30 years and am a sub for dominant women. My main fetish is being a human doormat and am trampled regularly. Aside from the hits my body takes, I am often made to lick dirty shoes and I I know it’s a matter of time that I could get seriously I’ll from that
Posted
Impact play and Cbt will is probably the furthest I go. My poor testicles have taken some *** over the years and I do worry that if I change my mind about having kids that I may have already blown that option out of the water 😅
Posted
31 minutes ago, ImnotThere94 said:
Impact play and Cbt will is probably the furthest I go. My poor testicles have taken some *** over the years and I do worry that if I change my mind about having kids that I may have already blown that option out of the water 😅

I totally get where you are coming from. I’ve lost count of the amount of women who have stood on my testicles in shoes and barefoot over the last 25 years.

Posted
Every and any relationship involving anyone will ultimately get you hurt.... but it also gives you experience, growth, perspective, color, excitement, the list really goes on and on.... so yes, it's worth it. Communication is, as expected the keystone to the foundation of "all things relationship".

Just be sure to educate yourself on everything you can as you go.... there are dangers along the way thst may not (yet) be intended, such as using normal candles in wax play as a starting point, this may burn more than expected until you realize there are cooler-burning candles for this purpose.