What’s your dream kink playroom?

Dr****

Posted
Let’s say you have 1k per month over a year to outfit a room as your playroom/dungeon. How would you go about it and what would be your favorite things that must be included?
Posted
St Andrews cross, spanking bench, fucking machine, suspension point or some sort of frame, electro toys, wall of gags and whips. Mmm I do have all that just missing the room to put it all in :(
Posted
All the usual stuff like St Andrews Cross, benches and various furniture.
I'd also hire a shibari expert to learn more about rope and the skill of using rope well.
  • 2 weeks later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

A walk in wardrobe full of tight leather outfits and high heel boots, suspension setup etc

• 2 months later...
Posted
I would want a bed with spread eagle cuffs, perhaps also an X frame or cross (maybe both) to be spread eagle upright one chair with bondage straps and one without, a hook or bar (also maybe both) to be suspended just above the floor from an lots and lots of rope/chains/tape/leather bindings. Maybe even some manacles attached to the wall
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I would have a st Andrew’s cross, a shelf of medical instruments, a gynecologist table, a wall of hoods, gags. A wheeled cart of sex toys: vibrators, clamps, butt plugs, dildos, several wand massagers, e stim. Tens units, paddles, restraints, a wooden mock electric chair. A partition to separate one play area from another. Sex swing. Stripper pole. Cage. Cleaning supplies. Copious amounts of lube. Rubbers. Riding crops. Cattle prod. Syringes. Suction toys. 30% vinegar. Blindfolds. Oxygen mask (for breath play). The walls would be black. With led lights across the ceilings. Black light flouresecemt and regular lights. Candle. Handcuffs. Knives. Exam gowns and scrubs
Posted

That's not nearly enough ***! But off the top of my head, I would have a large dungeon with a row of cells, and a few padded cells. It would include a variety of manacles and shackles. Would keep a lot of accessories in there as well such as gags, whips, paddles, straitjackets, and head harnesses.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/28/2022 at 6:50 PM, Dragon-Dom- said:

Let’s say you have 1k per month over a year to outfit a room as your playroom/dungeon. How would you go about it and what would be your favorite things that must be included?

A bedroom, with a dog bed, a dog bowl, a cage. Dog pet play gear, and a wall full of sharp knives, a wall of collars. Human edible bone shaped treats.