A submissive approaching a Domimant?

ma****

Posted
Usually they are very shy in my experience. 9/10 I as a dom always have to make the first move.
I love it when a sub makes the first move. It makes us feel good and gives us a lot of confidence.
Posted
My bitch messaged me "hey" I took it from there
Posted
Hello. I have no problem with that at all. Its just showing interest in the other. Up to the other to accept, or not.
Posted
As a dom, I enjoy a sub expressing interest.

It sets the vibe. We enjoy the relationship of the dynamic, not how it began 😉
Posted
I think it’s more than welcome. It doesn’t mean that the person can be intrusive and annoying.
Posted
Personally, I’d say either is fine as long as there’s a respectful conversation and it would work like a normal chat first to establish how you both want to move forwards. Be cautious if anyone is trying to impose honourifics or rules from the outset. These things take time and negotiation.
Posted
I think it’s okay for both to show interest but that’s just my opinion
Cheekysub247
Posted
We are all people before any 'label'
Approach anyone you wish to, be polite as you would in person. Read the profile and see if common interest.
Posted
I think it’s perfectly fine for a sub to approach a dom and express interest.
Posted
The way I see it, at the point of "showing interest" it's just two people looking for a relationship on whatever level, so why would or should there be a protocol and etiquette around who shows an interest or makes the first move?
Just because one person identifies as submissive and the other as dominant doesn't mean that one person is the others dominant or submissive at that point - so it would be the same as *any* relationship regardless of the dynamic involved.
Posted
As a Dominant I'm flattered when submissives approach me. It's not a given that we'll play, let alone undertake a formal relationship, but it shows initiative and courage on their part which are good attributes. Given that everyone is equal until they mutually decide otherwise I see no issue as to which party approaches the other.
Posted
Bear in mind that the kink community didn’t invent subs and doms; those existed forever. The kink community just tries to apply some boundaries and clarify the roles. But our instincts should trump any established role-rules.
Posted
It’s fairly gratifying to me if a sub approaches me first. “Submissive” doesn’t mean inherently “lacking initiative,” especially on a social site like this - lots of people are here seeking that sort of connection. A sub approaching a dom, even assuming those roles before they know each other, is just actively fulfilling the reason many doms are here. Just another form of service, perhaps?
Posted
For any online dating site the interested person MUST reach out. Otherwise there is NO WAY to signal interest. IRL there are ways of showing interest without initiating contact.
Posted
Go for it we like a submissive showing interest
Posted
Love when a sub approaches me, huge turn on to know she wants me enough to reach out
Posted
I've always approached a chosen sub who's expressly reached out to the community. I get a good number of messages but the majority just aren't ready. The approach is flattering but following up is so time consuming for the results. If you wanna meet, meet. However will continue to answer questions to help newbies make their first experience one they want to explore further.
DommeoftheUniverse
Posted
Subs normally choose their Master/Mistress...
Posted
Reach out respectfully and as a person first. Leave your fantasy list until asked. They'll respond if interested but don't be disenchanted if they don't.
Posted
I as a Dom, personally love when a Sub Woman “pulls the first move” and reaches our first. I find that very attractive actually
Posted
Honestly it's very off-putting for me when a sub lacks initiative. Subs who expects the D type to do all the work for them show that they don't really want to serve, they actually want to be served by the D type.
Posted
I would say it’s perfectly fine for a Sub to reach out. Though some people like to be referred to as there roles if someone’s interested. But just have normal conversations. It’s hard to find people who are open to certain kinks. So ya reach out.