MYSTERY VIBE'S TREASURE HUNT!

Katiefox

Posted
44 minutes ago, morris159 said:

I may be into roping but not horses

Nothing wrong with Pony Play šŸ˜‚

Posted
Oookay. Apparently it just never added yesterday because I thought I ***y had it. Went back and checked and now its worked. The swine!
Posted
šŸ˜‚ good clue @Lilmonster. I thought I was going to struggle & sulk & itā€™d all end up in a dirty protest. šŸ˜
Posted
Is there any way to pin the clues to the top of the thread please?
Posted
They missed a joke with #9... or should I say #2 (I'm not even sorry)
MistressMettle
Posted

I'm pretty sure you can't get some of these if you're on a free membership? Is that just me?

Posted
On 12/7/2018 at 2:00 PM, NewBlue23 said:

I still cannot find 5! What trick am I missing? Haha

I haven't found it, I see some people saying that they found it on mobile, but not on desktop.Ā  Not sure if people on desktop can find it?Ā Ā 

Posted
Hmmm your clues are both too similar so therefore neither are ringing any bells today....will Go to work & see if my brain wakes up a little šŸ˜“
Posted
NB a couple of people have told me they can't get #1 I've noticed there are now 2 ways to find it if anyone is still struggling with it drop me a line. Your eternal subservience will be enough
Posted
@Queenie63 if I was a car & I was being sold I wouldā€™ve had ā€˜several of these from newā€™.....not very fetish related that clue, sorry šŸ˜‚
Posted
51 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

@Queenie63 if I was a car & I was being sold I wouldā€™ve had ā€˜several of these from newā€™.....not very fetish related that clue, sorry šŸ˜‚

Oh duh, I was going way too literal on the pet side of things

Latex999tight
Posted
2 minutes ago, CDKinkyJen said:

Oh duh, I was going way too literal on the pet side of things

I'm Soooo lost todayĀ 

overwatch_lovyr
Posted
Clue #10 "You will do everything I tell you, unless you want to upset me. You wouldn't do that to me, would you? Of course not"
Posted

#10Ā  Ā ..................Ā  make something yours.

Posted
@overwatch_lovyr ....Meatloaf šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚