MYSTERY VIBE'S TREASURE HUNT!

Katiefox

Posted
Ive found 9 so far. How do i find out which ones i havent got??
overwatch_lovyr
Posted
2 minutes ago, Bernriley62 said:

Ive found 9 so far. How do i find out which ones i havent got??

Just go to your mystery treasure hunt page and scroll down. There are gonna be stickers that you already got. Top right is the first one

Posted
3 minutes ago, overwatch_lovyr said:

Just go to your mystery treasure hunt page and scroll down. There are gonna be stickers that you already got. Top right is the first one

Thanks

Posted
Great clue @callipygian was a bit stumped there
Posted
16 hours ago, JigmeDatse said:

I haven't found it, I see some people saying that they found it on mobile, but not on desktop.  Not sure if people on desktop can find it?  

I was on mobile and I did find it eventually, it was definitely a tricky one though haha it's all about timing 

Posted
I don’t get this treasure hunt, what am I missing?
Posted

How does this work please as I don’t get it, the clues make no sense to me x 

Posted
3 minutes ago, LadyLust said:

How does this work please as I don’t get it, the clues make no sense to me x 

it's just a game it gets people talking to each other the aim from the site is to get you looking at all parts of the site to get you seeing things you may have missed and get more involved in it contact me if you need any help finding items plus you get 20 extra points per item if that is of any interest to you

Posted
Clue #11: Take away ten tips for when tips meet.
Posted
2 hours ago, serenaa said:

Clue #11: Take away ten tips for when tips meet.

oooooooooooooh  difficult!!   I hope this is difficult - as i dont have a scooby.

Posted
5 minutes ago, callipygian said:

oooooooooooooh  difficult!!   I hope this is difficult - as i dont have a scooby.

Me either.......Morris, Lilmonster where are u?! 🤪

Posted

@callipygian @Fairylight me neither me and Morris both spent an hour last night both looking for it ***y tough this one I've searched the whole site and can't find it ☹️😲

Posted
59 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

@callipygian @Fairylight me neither me and Morris both spent an hour last night both looking for it ***y tough this one I've searched the whole site and can't find it ☹️😲

If you cant find it there is no hope for us!! 😖😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted

At which point does looking become obsessive...................  and why do i want to 'punish' the question setters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted
14 minutes ago, callipygian said:

At which point does looking become obsessive...................  and why do i want to 'punish' the question setters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, maybe you're not dirty-minded enough. When I say 'tip' what do you think of? 

Posted
25 minutes ago, Katiefox said:

Hahaha, maybe you're not dirty-minded enough. When I say 'tip' what do you think of? 

I imagine it is definitely a 'snooker' based clue ;)

Posted

Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt - who writes this stuff!!!??

Posted

What about finger tips?? (Sorry all i could think of)

Posted
Maybe asparagus tips? Because all my other ideas aren't the right ones
Posted

Clue #11 have a good read of a magazine and dig deep