MYSTERY VIBE'S TREASURE HUNT!

Katiefox

Posted
Clue #16 got your own website? Why not add it here.
Posted
Clue #16: Be rewarded for requited love <3 URL for URL.
Posted
Oooo All 3 clues are completely different & neither relate to each others which completely threw me yet somehow I found it by accident 😂 In fact now that I have it it’s only @lilmonster clue that seems relevant, I can’t relate either of the other 2 clues to the find 🤔
Posted
34 minutes ago, Shyandscared said:

Looking for a dom in co springs anyone?

That's not the kind of thing they're hiding this time, maybe ask and they will next time, but until then why not try making a personal ad as that may work better.

Posted
6th tonight, beat you at last lilmonster, will you be my mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted (edited)

Clue #17 maybe this is what a bratty kid wants 😉 

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
Clue #17: If I'm big, you're little. What am I?
Posted
My brain is seriously shutting down I’m soooo tired, took me 4hrs to work that out! ......No clue there just simply looking for sympathy 😂
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

My brain is seriously shutting down I’m soooo tired, took me 4hrs to work that out! ......No clue there just simply looking for sympathy 😂

This is how my brain works.....   clue: ' If I'm big, you're little. What am I?'

The answer has to be feckin  BIG???   ;)   And then the headaches start!!!

Edited by callipygian
Posted
14 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Awww *gives @BigPolly a cuddle* 🤗

I've some rope she can have a cuddle in, don't do sympathy, just as well @BigPolly is not looking for it ha ha ha.

Posted
14 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

@morris159i just like giving cuddles *only so I can cop a feel lol* 😉😉

you are so devious @Lilmonster

Posted
14 minutes ago, morris159 said:

you are so devious @Lilmonster

😈😈 😜

Posted
Get a room lilmonster and Morris!!!!! 😁😁
Posted
#17 is eluding me entirely 🤦‍♀️
Posted
Hey! can not find #11 and #14! Help me please!!!
Posted

I can only find 8, , , doing my brain in,,, ill have a kip and try later, so if anyone can give a few pointers for last ones, thanks,

Posted

I am stumped found 7 but now struggling with the clues. To be honest I don’t actually what ones I have found and what clue they came from. 

Any help would be much appreciated x

Posted

Thank you @Lilmonster & @morris159 you both make me feel like Yule has come early. In one swift move I’ve gone from being tired to being cuddled, groped & bound .....😁😁😁😁