MYSTERY VIBE'S TREASURE HUNT!

Katiefox

Posted
4 hours ago, serenaa said:

Clue #19: Do you know what the collective noun for kinkster is?

Hmmmm...   a bunch of *******sters    ;)

Posted
5 hours ago, serenaa said:

Clue #19: Do you know what the collective noun for kinkster is?

I've used a knot of bondage kinksters before, but that has nothing to do with this or any another clue

so don't get confused. maybe you should ask a friend if they know

Posted
1 hour ago, callipygian said:

Hmmmm...   a bunch of *******sters    ;)

I love words so it got me thinking;

So do masocists come in what: “a whimper,” “a cry,” “a trembling”?

Do doms come in “a pride,” “an authority,” or “an order”?

Do sadists come in “a whip” or “a cane”?

Do submissives come in “a kneel” or “an obedience”“

Posted
Ok my brain is currently like pot noodle as I’m so stacked out at work & it won’t cope with anything else & therefore trying to work these out are proving harder each day. Please could someone throw another clue my way that might help but don’t just message me with the answer as I like to feel like I’ve achieved something 😂 I seriously need to de stress 🙃
Posted
19 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Ok my brain is currently like pot noodle as I’m so stacked out at work & it won’t cope with anything else & therefore trying to work these out are proving harder each day. Please could someone throw another clue my way that might help but don’t just message me with the answer as I like to feel like I’ve achieved something 😂 I seriously need to de stress 🙃

I still think my clue has enough to be able to find it 

Clue#19 I'd recommend you look for some new friends

any more and I'd have to tell you.

Posted
23 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

If you want to find out what the name for a group of kinksters is, bring some more over and see what emerges! :cum:

Posted
26 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Ok my brain is currently like pot noodle as I’m so stacked out at work & it won’t cope with anything else .....

Any particular flavour?

Posted
any hints for #19 . . . to make things harder i'm on my mobile :(
Posted
5 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Ohhhhh I do love a pot noodle 🤣🤣 

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I feel I'm overlooking something on 19.... ?

well when you have to wait 12 hours for the next one friends need to chat and talk about different things, like collective nouns and pot noodle  ooooh maybe a wriggle of pot noodle

Edited by morris159
Posted
wooo im back im caught up and back on ma game
Posted
5 hours ago, callipygian said:

Any particular flavour?

beef & tomato lol

Posted

Nope....that’s just the same clue so I am completely stumped on this one for some reason. I can’t understand why I’m so stuck!? I shall go away & keep trying to come back to it....I’m not giving in 😬🔫

Posted
4 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

beef & tomato lol

Ohhhhh I love beef and tomato 🤣😉

Posted

@BigPolly clue for #19 maybe check out your friends and see if you can recommend some more 😉

Posted
3 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Ohhhhh I love beef and tomato 🤣😉

me too

Posted
5 minutes ago, morris159 said:

me too

Just something about a pot noodle 🤣😂 

Posted
40 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

@BigPolly clue for #19 maybe check out your friends and see if you can recommend some more 😉

Omg you are an absolute star!! 😘 I totally got it on this clue thank youuuuuu. Can’t believe I was being so dense 😂xx

Posted

@BigPollyyou're very welcome beautiful 😉 your not dense! sometimes I'm screaming at Morris for help and when he's said it's here I'm like ffs really!!!! 😂😂

Posted
Well I’m convinced that I can’t get 14 on my mobile... I know exactly where to go, but it does not show up 🤷🏽‍♀️
Posted
Scrap that previous post, I mean #16 lol.. I know where to go for it & I have my own there... but still nothing showing 😫😫