MYSTERY VIBE'S TREASURE HUNT!

Katiefox

Posted
Thank you @CuriousSissy for making me realise I’m just a big show off 😂😘
Posted (edited)

Clue#25 do you have a view on how you see your BDSM future, dig deep and it may become clear.

Edited by morris159
Posted
Clue #25 maybe check out how fetish started out!!!
Posted
clue 25 well done again lilmonster you saw it before me
Posted
4 minutes ago, Fairylight said:

I've been waiting for this one!!! 😂

haven't we all, nice easy one for Christmas 

Posted
1 hour ago, morris159 said:

haven't we all, nice easy one for Christmas 

Its one of the only ones i remember from the last few as i found it sooooo hard to find first time round!

Posted

Oh and Merry Christmas you filthy lot!!! 😘😘😘😘

Posted
Hahaha thanks All, whenever I’m stuck on a clue this is the first place I’ve checked (waiting for this one) Yuletide Blessings Allllll 🎅🏽 Hope your hangover isn’t too bad @Lilmonster xx
Posted
2 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Hahaha thanks All, whenever I’m stuck on a clue this is the first place I’ve checked (waiting for this one) Yuletide Blessings Allllll 🎅🏽 Hope your hangover isn’t too bad @Lilmonster xx

I didn't go out in the end, but I did drink a whole bottle of wine to myself plus a pink gin and lemonade🤣 so I am feeling it this morning just a tad 😕🤢

Merry Christmas you filthy ***s hope santa brought you many presents 😉😉 have a good one 😘😘😘

Posted
Merry Christmas to one and all I hope Santa gave you all you deserve as you're all very naughty.
Posted

Still not found yesterday’s? Here’s a double wammy for you: 

24th - If a mad scientist met a fetishist, this would be their lovechild.

25th - I like to think Fetish.com has a strong core - and I'm not talking about rock hard abs.

Merry kinky Xmas to all of you! Hope you get spoilt rotten!

Posted
Merry Christmas to everyone here!! Stay kinky
Posted

Merry Christmas everybody. Just had a mass finding session as I've not been on here for a few weeks. 21 found so far. Just stuck on 5) 11) 19) and 23) Wonder if 5 is the same as 9 in the last search? If so the lack of verification is blocking me.

Posted

Merry Xmas to all you filthy '***s' and wonderful people as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted
1 minute ago, callipygian said:

Merry Xmas to all you filthy '***s' and wonderful people as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww fanks merry Christmas to you too. 

Posted
Merry Christmas fellow kinksters 🎄🎉🎅🍾💋
Posted

Merry Christmas one and all, I hope you are all having fun fun fun xxx

Posted

Any more help out there for 18,21,22 they are giving me a headache. Feel I’m on a wild goose chase or missing the point completely  x

Posted
4 hours ago, LadyLust said:

Any more help out there for 18,21,22 they are giving me a headache. Feel I’m on a wild goose chase or missing the point completely  x

Have 18 now, need 21,22,24,25 I think 

Posted
Clue #26 maybe it's time for you to confess your sins!!!!!!
Posted
Clue#26 True things you might say to a priest.