MYSTERY VIBE'S TREASURE HUNT!

Katiefox

Posted
26 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Taaadaaaa finishing with a big fat .....‘Me’ 😁 

The final one is such a precious gift to all those who like to lead.

thank you @Lilmonster @morris159@Queenie63 & @CuriousSissy for all of your help during moments when my brain was like (vodka) Jelly....... & of course @serenaa 

😘

Lol you're very welcome @BigPolly just sad another one is over with but thank you to @morris159who helped me when I was pulling my hair out with a few and @serenaafor great clues also. @Queenie63made a friend for life in you thank you 😘😘  

Posted
5 minutes ago, Blkluv6969 said:

Any females from NJ NY or PA into Pegging a balk man for the first time hmu

You’re looking in the wrong section, this is a game not a Personal Ads board

Posted

I've looked under leads, collar, leash, etc, not found it,

Posted

well I might not have found all the treasure,,,, I found a different treasure, you lot, sorry that is easier than naming everyone, it's fun being here, so thanks, love you all,xx

Posted

I still need to find others, while I can!, how long do we get?

Posted
Ohh yes, 31 in the bag!!! Now all I need is for the mods to sort my number 16 and by god, third time lucky, I’ve finished it!!! 🎉🎉🎉 Thanks to all who helped with clues and sent me those extra inbox clues 😘😘
Posted
1 hour ago, Crystal_Clear said:

@BigPollyany extra hint for #31 ? thanks xxx

Think you may own one of these & if you do they’re very lucky to have you. ☺️ 

Posted
56 minutes ago, wilkie said:

I've looked under leads, collar, leash, etc, not found it,

Look under the kind of person who would wear those 

Posted

Is there any more clues for 31, I have looked under Brat, Brat domination, domination, discipline, female domination. Am I completely off the track???

Posted
34 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Think you may own one of these & if you do they’re very lucky to have you. ☺️ 

Thanks Polly and Morris and every single one of you that have participated here.

I wish you all happy everyday of your lives !

Posted
1 hour ago, Slavejames087 said:

Tell me the procedure for training please

learn to do as you're told, and don't post in the wrong place as punishment will follow.

Posted

2 ways to make the game last longer:

1 - don't find the last clue (as I haven't as yet!!!!!!!!!!!!)
2 - Give them all away and find them all again - that is a dare by the way!

As usall very enjoyable and personally i found them all uisng my own initiative - often this included checking the forum to see what the clues were, occasionally someone would message a hint and now and then i would have to plead and beg for someone to let me know where the fecker was!)

Happy New Year all !

Posted
Happy new year everyone hope you all have a good one and stay safe if going out 😘😘
Posted

Last clue of them all #31: Give into the idea that you're never going to find me.

Happy New Year guys!

Posted
7 hours ago, LadyLust said:

Is there any more clues for 31, I have looked under Brat, Brat domination, domination, discipline, female domination. Am I completely off the track???

You need to look for the opposite of all

of those 😁

Posted

Found it now, thanks for all the help you wonderful people x 

Posted
help . . . I can't find #30!!! oh, and happy new year everyone 😊
Posted

All 31 in the bag. Huge thanks to everyone who helped along the way with fabulous clues and sometimes a push in the right direction when my brain was being particularly obtuse. 

Happy new year to all you lovely kinksters may 2019 be the year you achieve your dreams. 

Posted
24 minutes ago, paige_me said:

Can I have help with 31 please

Some of us are bratty some do as they are told some just love to serve what are we?? 

Posted
Yay! Is it bad I get so excited to find all 31! Thanks for the help guys xx
Posted
17 minutes ago, PhantomFlogger said:

I have 9 😉

well they all still seem to be there to find