MYSTERY VIBE'S TREASURE HUNT!

Katiefox

Posted (edited)

Clue#30 I think we need to talk about your rules

Edited by morris159
Posted
beaten again by the infamous two, am going to have to talk to them about changing the rules so us old men have a chance
Posted
3 minutes ago, bostoncrab52 said:

beaten again by the infamous two, am going to have to talk to them about changing the rules so us old men have a chance

lol age is just a number 

Posted

what rules, I've been over competition rules, site rules, forum rules, can't find anything

Posted
7 minutes ago, wilkie said:

what rules, I've been over competition rules, site rules, forum rules, can't find anything

I made that mistake first.

then I double checked in some of the site headings

Posted

Blimey 30 I'm struggling with 🤔

Posted
There are some other rules on this site that you need to read before you enter but some don't bother at all.
Posted
2 hours ago, BigPolly said:

All 3 of your clues are the same 🤔

that's because the gift is in the same place

Posted
I’m obviously one of those that never read or follow the rules because I’m clueless 😂
Posted
Taadaaaa 🎉 maybe if I was a bit more sociable I wouldn’t have struggled 😁 Thank you for the extra clue @Queenie63
Posted
I need a disgustingly obvious clue for where 30 is please.
Posted
I’m with the HighPriestess!!! Someone just tell me where it is, I’m tried, mybheads hurting and I need to get some sleep for my shift later... I have to finish this one!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Posted
Whey heyyy!! Thanks Morris 😘 This pic is one of my sayings too ‘you kill me’ 🤣🤣🤣
Posted

yes, thanks Morris, and queenie, found two more, now for missing ones, lol

Posted
@paige_me pop along to where everyone has a chinwag & check out the regulations
Posted (edited)

Here we go here is the last clue #31 some of us like to be controlled some of us are bratty!!!! 

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
Clue#31 if you like to be controlled ....come here now!
Posted
well what will I do at 11pm each night now.....any offers