MYSTERY VIBE'S TREASURE HUNT!

Katiefox

Posted
1 minute ago, morris159 said:

well what will I do at 11pm each night now.....any offers

šŸ˜”šŸ˜”Ā 

Posted
#31 found Thanks for the great clues @Lilmonster, you little stunner and of course the one and only @morris159. Itā€™s been great fun - gutted itā€™s over šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
Posted
30th tonight i give in. beaten again by the big two!!
Posted
9 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

#31 found Thanks for the great clues @Lilmonster, you little stunner and of course the one and only @morris159. Itā€™s been great fun - gutted itā€™s over šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

well don't lose touch and there will be others to follow I'm sure, it's always fun to chat with people you may never talked to before.

Posted
13 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

Aw thank you @Queenie63šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜ and like @morris159said it gets us chatting to people and making new friends.Ā 

Posted
Thank you for all the help, Ladies and Gents. šŸ’œšŸ’‹
Posted
Thank you to the gorgeous Lilmonster, Morris and the beautiful Polly for all your help. Love you all xx
Posted
12 minutes ago, CuriousSissy said:

Thank you to the gorgeous Lilmonster, Morris and the beautiful Polly for all your help. Love you all xx

Aww thank you @CuriousSissyšŸ˜˜ I'm just happy to help šŸ˜‰

Posted
im having real trouble with no. 27! i gifted twice but it wont appear back on my list as a found clue. help please!
Posted

Thanks to those who helped me. #31 found. I now have the complete set. Now waiting for the next one.

Posted
yeay! thanks a million to Morris and Zeus and helping me with 27. it was driving me bonkers! happy new ear everyone!
Posted
21 minutes ago, u-5c295df5acfb1 said:

I need a mistress

Once again mate you're in the wrong place, they're not giving away or finding Masters and Mistresses this time (ask and they might next time) but my advice put a personal ad and you may be lucky.

Posted

Sad this is over.......it also means time for me to take a break from the site for a bit, but if anyone fancies keeping in touch send a pm, if not see ya when/if i come back! šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

Posted

Still not finding #28.Ā  Oh well, I'm good with the others...Ā Ā 

Ā 

Posted

Taaadaaaa finishing with a big fat .....ā€˜Meā€™ šŸ˜Ā 

The final one is such a precious gift to all those who like to lead.

thank you @LilmonsterĀ @morris159@Queenie63Ā & @CuriousSissyĀ for all of your help during moments when my brain was like (vodka) Jelly.......Ā & of course @serenaaĀ 

šŸ˜˜

Ā 

Ā 

Posted

@satinĀ in your Role youā€™re maybe looking for one (or more) of us on here.

Posted
6 hours ago, FreyaNikita said:

Any extra help for no. 29 please?

To someĀ this is an area for aĀ ā€˜tickleā€™ fetish but for othersĀ this body part is just sexy.Ā 

Ā 

Posted

Thank big polly, Iā€™ve got them all now whoopĀ 

Posted

@BigPollyĀ ahhh was thinking the other way round SUBject to what i thought thanks for your help i now have all

Posted
4 hours ago, Slavejames087 said:

Will i find pleasure here

if by pleasure you mean 'treasure hunt items' then yes, you're on the right thread.

Posted
That is it. Thanks guys - very helpful clues and good fun