Sleepy sex/ Sleeping Fetish

Surreygirl22

Surreygirl22
Posted

Is there a fetish for having sex with someone while they sleep? A sleeping fetish?

Posted

I used to do that with my ex after she banged H both of us found sleeping fetish hot

Posted

That tends to happen a lot of the time when couples live together. It's not necessarily a sleeping fetish. Often I would either wake up to being fucked or get told the next morning I woke my partner/s up fucking them (half the time I didn't even know I was doing it, like sleep-fucking). When your spooning a lot it happens even more often.

Posted

There is a condition called sexsomnia where they are truly asleep, theres those who see it as arousing if the other person broadly consents (sleeping fetish?)and then theres what is basically *** and not acceptable at all

Posted

I used to have that condition and I had no idea until my ex told me. He really got off on it too!

• 2 weeks later...
sleepy_couple
Posted

You mean somnophilia/ sleeping fetish? Xx

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Freakin' love sleeping fetish. My x and I would play with each other in our sleep and whenever I woke up in the middle of the night I would suck him, ride him, or put my face over his mouth. He was very susceptible to suggestion while he was sleeping. He ate me out once while he was sleeping and it was about 50x better than he did while he was awake.

TheMaster4649
Posted

It gets boring after a while.

I prefer my subs conscious when I have my way with them.