Sub Drop

Posted

We all know it happens and that it’s natural. Still doesn’t feel good when it kicks in! 

I’ve played with my Sir for the last 2 weekends and today I’m really struggling to not feel low. The drop is definitely alive and kicking. I’ve yet to make any substantial relationships with other fellow and active subs and of course none of my vanilla friends will understand so I’m feeling a little lonely today. 

My Sir is as supportive and communicative as possible and honestly couldn’t do more for me within reason ( we both work, he works ALOT! And we don’t live super near each other aka LIFE!) 

But any support/advice or even a virtual HUG.... would be much appreciated today. Fellow kinkster having a rough day! 

Happy Sunday to all of you gorgeous people xx

Posted

Sending hugs to you <3 

I wrote an article that you may find useful. Take care. 

Posted
I find planning the next session experience helps..... something to look forward too. Sending hugs
Posted
Sending lots of hugs. Be kind to yourself today. Lots of treats, drink lots of fluids, everything you enjoy. Keep talking to your Sir and allow your body to see the process through. Respect for reaching out!🤗💕😊
Posted

Hugs 🤗 - In addition to the feel-good thingd suggested, maybe also try some quiet time for reflection in the moment; certain things you can do something about, others not but many times our minds focus on the things we cannot actually influence rather than rejoicing in the things that are amazing around us.

Posted

Thanks everyone so much. Just needed that little boost today! Taking all your advice on and being as kind to me as possible! Hope I can help you guys out when you need it too. All the love xxx

Posted

Well. Hope you feel better soon. I know it is hard. The waiting time is the mostly hard to deal with. Try distract yourself with Netflix, or go out do something nice for you. Just look after yourself. You know by doing that you will please yourself plus your Dom as he will always be happy you are looking after what’s belonged to him. Hope that helps. Lots of love and hugs. Xxx

Posted
Dear Leila....knowing and understanding your emotions and feelings and sharing this with your D is important...your bond together will grow and have greater depth thro this....its paramount to understand that with any high there is sometimes going to be a low...may it be thro separation or just thro sheer intensity of play that brings your feelings down to a low point between you and your D sharing those moments will definitely help...best wishes and hugs xx
Posted
Sub drop sucks but for most it’s one of those downsides to being a sub. Damn excessive natural highs and lows 😂. I’ve got a sub drop box (well bag): it has some of my favourite films, a lovely soft blanket, a scented candle (my favourite scent), chocolates and something sugary to drink. My first ever Dom started this tradition for me. As he wasn’t always around when I had drop he used to give me a gift box of treats each time we played and he knew he wouldn’t be around to help comfort me when I dropped. It helped massively at the time and still does. Big hugs to you x
Posted
People truly underestimate drop, it can happen instantly or days later, so I’m giving you my special sub hug blanket , a sugary drink, a huge cuddle and my thumb to suck xx
Posted
Here's a huge hug, cuddle included fellow sub x
Posted
Thanks to each and every person who commented on my post. Threw myself into everything you all said and definitely feeling better. Just needed a little help today and thankfully we all have each other. Thanks guys xxxxxxxx
Posted

Always here for a broken dove x

Posted

Leila glad you made it through 

drop is sucky and as a Dom I feel it can never be underestimated or taken lightly 

love spankmehard18's drop box idea and its something I will be stealing for future subs if i'm not physically able to be around

lastly I have to say well done to us as a collective. No where else would you find such support as a group. well done to all

Posted

Any time you need a chat sub to sub,  any topic . If your struggling,  just drop me a line. Hugs xx

Posted

Big spoony hugs to all the subs x

Posted

Until recently I'd always lived either with or very near my partner so wasn't aware of this. Thanks for changing that and hope you're feeling good!