30 Questions Day 2 Q2

Pa****

Posted

2) Describe who or what type of person you might "submit to"/"dominatee and how. Are you exclusively submissive/dominant in marriage or just in the bedroom? Are you dominat/submissive only in the context of a scene or in a role or throughout your daily life? Are you dominant/submissive to play partners or only in the context of a relationship?

Previous Questions: Q1

Posted

I would dominate "anyone" i connect with you need a connection for Domination to work and that would then be 24/7 without having to micromanage/dominate
I have no interest in princesses or littles, I am a provider and I will provide as I see fit. I have no "time" for needy  submission
For play purposes, which I would "topping" I would be looking at massochists 

Posted
I would happily submit to anyone I have a crush on. And there’s quite a lot of them. I really enjoy being pushed around, and if I trust you I’ll do anything for you.

Being a dominant usually comes out during playtime. As a sub, I’ve been instructed to top and I do quite well at this role as I take it seriously.

Posted
I'm specifically looking for a long term, semi monogamous, submissive playmate. Someone who I can become comfortable enough with
that we can push boundaries, explore, and learn together. I'd like to meet someone who enjoys orgasm control, chastity, and occasional sissification - but who also shares common interests, humor, and values. I would enjoy 24/7 play with rules and tasks for my sub to follow, while also respecting daily life obligations.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I have no label... the role I play depends on the scene and/or activity I am taking part in. I can Switch at times like these, but I will never fully take on a D/s role.