30 Questions Day 1 Q1

Pa****

Posted

I came across this "challenge" online and think it would be interesting to see how the members here react
Please answer starting with S1: if you are a sub or D1: if you are a top

Q1)  Does your submission/dominance  – either what you practice or what you strive for – have a label? Do you view your submission as Taken in Hand, domestic discipline, top/bottom, dominant/submissive, master/slave, owner/pet, or some other description or combination? If you do not use a label, why?

Posted
59 minutes ago, Paddle-Hands said:

I came across this "chalenge" online and think it would be interesting to see how the members here react
Please answer starting with S1: if you are a sub or D1: if you are a top

Q1)  Does your submission/dominance  – either what you practice or what you strive for – have a label? Do you view your submission as Taken in Hand, domestic discipline, top/bottom, dominant/submissive, master/slave, owner/pet, or some other description or combination? If you do not use a label, why?

D1: I find using a label increasingly difficult. I identify as Sadist, but do not go out of my way to be sadistic. I abhore Daddy-doms and that type of play though I do understand and practice the care and protection <Just the term is a nono> . My partner is a strong independent woman who I do not have to hold in hand and a lot of it is delegation and I expect certain anticipation to needs.

Posted
D1: Domestic Discipline is what I am striving for and enjoy most. I enjoy that daddy dom role of looking after someone, coming with with a mutually agreed set of rules and punishments. I like the way you can incorporate spanking and other parts of bdsm into daily life.
Posted
D1/S1: I don’t have a label yet due to not having been in a dynamic yet
Posted
S1: my name on here suggests some of the things I enjoy but I am not a fan of labels. This is mainly because I find them restricting and that I don’t necessarily fit into one box. I think they are just a guide for others and that everyone should be able to experiment and evolve and have the freedom to be who they are and like what they like.
Posted
S1: I don't use a label as I don't feel that I fit in any 1 label. Some domestic disciple, some Daddy/little, mostly submissive. I'm also an independent woman so there's that. And those labels change as stuff happens in my life, good or bad stuff.
Posted
D1: I identify as a Pleasure Domme. I felt pretty liberated when I discovered the term. The description felt so right.
Posted
S1: I identify with several of the s-type labels. I very much view my Alpha claimed submissive mindset, as well as my lg mindset, dependent upon TIH, as well as DD. I refer to Sir, as my Daddy, and/or Sir on a personal level, and will often refer to Him as my Daddy-Dom, and of course; Sir.
At this point in time, we do not label ourselves as Master/slave, nor am I collared. I do however wear His claim of me, on my left wrist, 24/7.
I have not carried the slave label since 2017, for I know that the way I have been living my life, post begging my release to/from the former Master, is not in the best interest, nor a positive reflection upon the Masters/Mistress’, I have served, nor of the slave trainings, and CNC slave life, I had once lived.
I will not bring shame upon Those whom aided in my trainings, nor to my fellow slave siblings. YMMV! I hope to eventually get back to that girl, or even a better version of her. Today is not that day.
There was a time that I didn’t encourage the use of labels, as much as I do now. Sadly, with seeing it’s importance to do so coming about, courtesy of this decade of bad wraps, given via media, poorly produced scripts of what this lifestyle is about, the FL ***s, etc., all of it can be so incredibly complex, and often misinterpreted.
I do hold fast to the generalized definitions for both D- and s-type of labels, while leaving the “fine tuning” to the beholder.
Posted
S1: I identify with several of the s-type labels. I very much view my Alpha claimed submissive mindset, as well as my lg mindset, dependent upon TIH, as well as DD. I refer to Sir, as my Daddy, and/or Sir on a personal level, and will often refer to Him as my Daddy-Dom, when speaking of Him to another.
At this point in time, we do not label ourselves as Master/slave, nor am I collared. I do however wear His claim of me, on my left wrist, 24/7.
I have not carried the slave label since 2017, for I know that the way I have been living my life, post begging my release to/from the former Master, is not in the best interest, nor a positive reflection upon the Masters/Mistress’, I have served, nor of the slave trainings, and CNC slave life, I had once lived.
I will not bring shame upon Those whom aided in my trainings, myself, nor to my fellow slave siblings! I hope to eventually get back to that girl, or even a better version of her. Today is not that day. YMMV!
There was a time that I didn’t encourage the use of labels, as much as I do now. Sadly, with seeing it’s importance to do so coming about, courtesy of this decade of bad wraps, given via media, poorly produced scripts of what this lifestyle is/isn’t about, the FL ***s, etc., all of it can be so incredibly complex, and often misinterpreted, leading to misinformation, miscommunication, and misunderstanding.
I do hold fast to the generalized definitions for both D- and s-type of labels, while leaving the “fine tuning” to the beholder.
Posted
I apologize for the similar post, as I made corrections in the second, and am still learning if/how to remove the other.
Posted
S1: I identify as a submissive and a babygirl. I strive for a romantic D/s relationship. I have got no interest in a M/s dynamic as I an a human being, not a property. I think that tittles (which are different that labels, in my opinion) are important. In my book, the tittles are: Master (Mistress), Dominant (Domme), slave, submissive, Top, bottom. The labels can be different: rigger, rope bunny, masochistic, sadist etc.

A Top is not always a Dom or a Master. A Top could be a sadist, rigger etc... but just because someone like tying or giving *** or f***ing hard, they can't call themselves a Dom (and definitely not a Master). The same as someone who enjoys receiving *** or loves being tied up etc is not necessarily a submissive.