Searching For A Submissive?

CopperKnob

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Bahahaha, 3hrs away

3!? How slow do you drive grandma 😂😜 I could probably hobble it faster 😂😂. If you take that long the ice cream will definitely be gone!!

Posted
3 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

3!? How slow do you drive grandma 😂😜 I could probably hobble it faster 😂😂. If you take that long the ice cream will definitely be gone!!

Well I'm catering for pitstops...we always need Haribo in the car 🤷‍♀️

Posted
16 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Well I'm catering for pitstops...we always need Haribo in the car 🤷‍♀️

An hour and a half pit stop for haribo!? 🤔 how much haribo are we talking!? *re-checks pictures for missing teeth due to sugar erosion 😂😂

Posted
1 hour ago, PJ3000 said:

An hour and a half pit stop for haribo!? 🤔 how much haribo are we talking!? *re-checks pictures for missing teeth due to sugar erosion 😂😂

Soooo, yesterday the hairdresser shared that not too far away is a Haribo outlet store

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Soooo, yesterday the hairdresser shared that not too far away is a Haribo outlet store

And you want my ice cream too!!? Gluttony is one of the seven sins madame 🤨 - he says in the most hypocritical way after consuming a whole 15" pizza and half a tub of Ben and Jerry's 😂😂😂

Posted
1 minute ago, PJ3000 said:

And you want my ice cream too!!? Gluttony is one of the seven sins madame 🤨 - he says in the most hypocritical way after consuming a whole 15" pizza and half a tub of Ben and Jerry's 😂😂😂

So you saved half for me? Cute! What flavour?

Posted
2 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Also, 15inches probably means 10 right 😉

Posted
12 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

So you saved half for me? Cute! What flavour?

Chocolate fudge brownie.. come get it if you think you can 🤨 I have crutches to defend my cold sugary treats!!

Posted
12 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Also, 15inches probably means 10 right 😉

I do not lie about pizza! 😤 only my 9 inch penis 😂😂😂

Posted
Hahah I had such a good laugh. The sarcasm is strong with you ❤
Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

👀👀

No you can't see... perv 🤨

Darkgenesis767
Posted
So what are we ever going to talk again
  • 1 month later...
Posted

How's about this as an approach from a sub? Received just today...

"You're the only woman online so... "

🤣 Zzzzzzzz

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
December 3, Ursa said:

🤣 Zzzzzzzz

I bet you felt special 🤣

Posted
December 3, Ursa said:

🤣 Zzzzzzzz

Gosh darn you ladies are so entitled!! I can only wish that someone would half heartedly make do with me because there's nobody else better or nobody else will reply...
You dont know how good you have it!! 🙄😂😂😂😂

Posted
1 minute ago, PJ3000 said:

Gosh darn you ladies are so entitled!! I can only wish that someone would half heartedly make do with me because there's nobody else better or nobody else will reply...

You're the only dude online right now. HRU? HMU!!

Posted
22 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Well I keep offering to let you spangle my sparklers but some people can just be sooooo picky!! 😂🤣

Posted
56 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You're the only dude online right now. HRU? HMU!!

Wassup babe, nice rack! Wanna do a scene? I'm your daddy do as I say... seems nudes 😶😂

Posted
37 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Well I keep offering to let you spangle my sparklers but some people can just be sooooo picky!! 😂🤣

Excu-eeeeze me!! It was me who offered to spangle your sparklies but you ignored me so 🤷🏻‍♂️😂😝