Searching For A Submissive?

CopperKnob

Posted
Dear new and, maybe not so new, domly types. You signed up to Fet, took a look around and decided that you wanted your own stype. How very exciting! Here's how to get one.
(Sssshhhhhh don't tell the other stypes I told you how! I wouldn't want to be shunned from the community for giving away these completely VALID secrets!!)
• Don't bother reading their profiles, fetishes, relationship status or writings on the forums. That's all made-up BS we put out there to throw you off of our scent! We don't really care if you don't want to get to know us before contacting us. Showing any interest in us as a person negates the reasons why we're stypes in the first place. Just troll our pics and bombard us with demanding DM's. It saves time and everyone is here for sex with YOU anyway right?
• Most of us list fake relationship statuses. YEP THEY DON'T REALLY EXIST!! (stypes can be very very crafty and elusive) and if they DO exist, why worry about the importance of them anyway? Feel free to continue filling our inboxes no matter what our status. Chances are we've been waiting our WHOLE LIVES JUST FOR YOU to show up and show us what being an stype really means.
• Send lots of dick pics and demand a lot of pics from them. We really really are all just sitting there, waiting for orders 24/7 and dick pics absolutely get us  in the mood for following orders.
• When messaging, remember to use some KEY ELEMENTS to really lure us in to show us how great you are at domliness. For example, use phrases like "search no further babygirl, im the domliest dom for you! you will follow orders like a robot from the moment you first read this email! You will change your relationship status to show only me now and forever as well as rewrite your profile showing your complete and total submission to me!!!" (even though no one reads status or profiles....as long as your name is all over their profile, that's all that matters!)
• Say "good girl/boy/pet/slave/wh*re/sl*t" in your first message to us. We prefer it if you say these things over and over in complete caps. It's the only way we take the hint that you're interested.
• If we rebuff your advances initially, we're just playing hard to get. Simply BERATE us via DM's as much as humanly possible until we cave in and succumb to your advanced domly skills. Even better, write an OP on the forums (the more passively aggressively the better) on how we've disrespected you. Eventually the SHAME of rebuffing you will bring us around to the total devotion and submission which you are looking for as well as fulfill the *** we crave.
• stypes never ever talk to each other or befriend other people in the community. So, feel free to COPY AND PASTE your "i'm interested in teaching you to be a proper stype" domly message to as many of us within driving distance to you as possible. It saves you time and energy of actually being a person and conversing properly when your only goal is to get another robot sub as fast as possible. Who needs conversation anyway? It doesn't matter what the stype thinks or wants, it is only about YOUR needs. We aren't really people, we're nothing more than property and are extemely lucky just to have caught your eye for a moment.
• You must impress upon us the importance of you and your dommy need of being referred to as Sir/Mistress ASAP. Just because we aren't currently YOUR stype doesn't mean you don't deserve the respect you crave. Again, we think that we're regular people. You just have to be stern with us. Tell us we're disappointing you, that usually helps.
• Buy a Kinder Egg. Sometimes you can find an stype inside. It might not be the RIGHT or PERFECT one for you but I think the idea of just GETTING one will make you soooooo happy!
• When all else fails, set a collar inside some kind of *** trap out in the woods and hide behind a tree. When the unsuspecting stype approaches and decides to pounce on your shiny collar, pull the rope!
NB: This is a very tricky and underhanded way to catch an stype. You are using their natural instinct of WANTING YOUR COLLAR WHETHER YOU'VE EARNED THEIR TRUST OR RESPECT against them. It will not win you any points with the other dommies who had to work harder than you so please don't gloat or flaunt your super stype catching abilities around. It just isn't the  done thing.
So there you have it! Continue your douchbaggery and you too can have an stype of your very own!!!
Posted
Thanks for the tutorial, I’m struggling to keep them away now!
Posted
Meh..no-one ever left me a collar trap, or demanded I'm their sub, or sent me copy/paste messages, or even gave me a chance to rebuff their advances....perhaps I'm not a real and twue submissive after all!!
Posted
Very funny Mrs, made me smile on a dull Friday morning
Posted
I've set traps in the woods before all I managed to catch was a very confused hiker, a very angry but passionate badger, and another Dom that was also hunting S types. Maybe a need a more appealing collar 🤔
Posted
I can't believe I've been doing it wrong all this time!! 😱 *throws out manners and prepares dic pic repertoire 😂
Also I never knew that about Kinder eggs 🤔 I thought it was all about crappy toys and shitty chocolate... how wrong I was!!!
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:
Meh..no-one ever left me a collar trap, or demanded I'm their sub, or sent me copy/paste messages, or even gave me a chance to rebuff their advances....perhaps I'm not a real and twue submissive after all!!

😢 awww, i cant help with the Dom bit but if youd like a spangly leather collar to cheer you up just send me a DM 😁 its about time I started making more and getting feedback 💪

Posted
6 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

😢 awww, i cant help with the Dom bit but if youd like a spangly leather collar to cheer you up just send me a DM 😁 its about time I started making more and getting feedback 💪

Spangly you say? 😁

Posted
46 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Spangly you say? 😁

We can do spangly spangly if you like 🤷🏻‍♂️😁 this wasnt a sales pitch I should stress.. I did mean for free 😂

Posted
7 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

We can do spangly spangly if you like 🤷🏻‍♂️😁 this wasnt a sales pitch I should stress.. I did mean for free 😂

Is "spangly spangly" a euphemism big boy? If so I'll have you know I'm choosy about who I get spangly spangly with 🤣😂

Posted
17 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Is "spangly spangly" a euphemism big boy? If so I'll have you know I'm choosy about who I get spangly spangly with 🤣😂

😂😂😂😂 no!! 🤦‍♂️😂 although it's a good name for it 🤔😂

Posted
Just now, PJ3000 said:

😂😂😂😂 no!! 🤦‍♂️😂 although it's a good name for it 🤔😂

You heard it here first 😂🤣

Posted
Great advice 👍 Printed it right off and going to memorize it 😂
Posted
5 hours ago, Domanaut said:
I've set traps in the woods before all I managed to catch was a very confused hiker, a very angry but passionate badger, and another Dom that was also hunting S types. Maybe a need a more appealing collar 🤔

Does this mean we'll likely see you on a Netflix documentary soon??

Posted
5 hours ago, PJ3000 said:
I can't believe I've been doing it wrong all this time!! 😱 *throws out manners and prepares dic pic repertoire 😂
Also I never knew that about Kinder eggs 🤔 I thought it was all about crappy toys and shitty chocolate... how wrong I was!!!

Very very wrong, kinder eggs are the best

Posted
5 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

@gemini_man
THIS IS A TRAP!

Posted
7 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Very very wrong, kinder eggs are the best

Debatable 😂😂😂

Posted
7 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

@gemini_man
THIS IS A TRAP!

How rude! I dont offer my services for free very often I'll have you know!! Sometimes people are just kind! 🖕😜

Posted
17 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Miss

Sorry Miss :see_no_evil: