Chastity

Posted

Any advice on what device to buy and how do you get used to it?

Maid-Francesca
Posted

Chastity isn’t to be taken lightly, u have to think about what will be realistically comfortable, vs security. Do you want metal or plastic? Long term or short term? If it’s short term then u may think about metal as it’s asthetically appealing, but the plastic ones tend to be more comfortable for long term, like the CB3000 series. It’s down to your size and shape to what’s possible

Posted

Plastic is probably the best, although there are a number of soft silicon devices that may be better for long term use. I found the steel device I had was much too heavy and downgraded to a similar plastic version and it worked best for me.   You may need to experiment to find what is best for you, and if long term is the goal you may want to find something that is safe and doesnt show up  metal detectors or airport xrays 

Posted

My boy found that the metal devices were more comfortable than the plastic for long term use. As for getting used to them, take it slowly and build the time worn gradually

• 7 months later...
Posted

I was locked up into a CB6000 for several days at a time a few years ago, without any problems health-wise. Just stay really clean, shower regularly, use soap and clean and dry everything properly. It’s a bit uncomfortable for a few days at first but you have to persevere and the discomfort passes. Your body adapts. After a while I had a plastic sound inserted also, my Domme  thus further “controlling” me. Submitting to this is very committing and will take a lot of endurance at first. It can be worth it for those prepared to submit to this level of commitment.

In my case it wasn’t me who crapped out; it was my Domme who said they couldn’t be that demanding any more. Gutted, I was!

• 3 months later...
Posted

We're using my piercing (more in future) to stop me from being about to penetrate and to have to sit down to pee. But as I'm only with my Dom right now me penetrating others isn't an issue. I can still jerk off if I really want too but what's the point.

• 4 months later...
Posted

I use a metal x-small cage that fits perfectly. I think it’s really important to make sure the base piece fits rite. To small and it will cut off circulation and give you a rash. To loose and it will want to fall off.