Bondage positions and gags

Posted
Been doing bondage for a while now as a rigger and as a rope bunny so wanted to know, what is everyone’s favourite type of tie and gag when being rigger/bunny?
Posted
Personally I love being hogtied with a ball gag tightly in my mouth
Posted
Hogtie with the mouth stuffed with a sponge and taped in tightly with tape
Posted
Bitchsuit… the gag could be a o-ring or a dildo gag
Posted
Hands and feet restrained laying face up on the floor with her dirty socks in my mouth and her bare foot o resting on my nose and mouth
Posted
I’m studying Shibari, it’s the Japanese art of tying. It is very sensual and beautiful when done slowly with intent and extremely effective at totally immobilizing. I like to just use a silk or cotton scarf for a gag in this type of tying. In other tied to the bed bondage nothing beats a ballgag, or her wet panties stuffed in her mouth and tied in place with a scarf.
Posted
Ties/positions…
So much to be said for the classic hogtie… but so limiting on safe access with the cane or crop if face down.
Posted
Mouth stuffed with panties, a bandana or cloth tied over the mouth to hold them in and muffle.

As for the tie? I love either being tied to a chair or spread eagle to a bed. Gives access easily to the sub and allows for better angles to tease and edge a partner or to be teased and edged.

Toss in a blindfold and you have maximum control loss.