FIRST EFFORTS IN EXPLORATION

wickedsurrender

wickedsurrender
Posted

Please keep in mind that this was quite a while ago, and on a different site.
The first man to reach out to me to help me figure out what I wanted in my soul.

He sent me a set of instructions to follow, and asked nothing in return.

He proposed that my internal and natural reaction to the "exercise" would let me know more about myself.

It was a first for me.

The instructions were harmless, so I decided to give it a try and see how I felt.

I was so freakin amazed at my reaction that I wrote the following below about the experience.

So, here's what happened.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The house was finally quiet.
No noise at all....and it was cold.
I stood naked in my heels.

While standing at attention, I took a moment to stop and breathe, center myself.

My head was racing with thoughts of being commanded to stand this way; and my heart beat faster.

I was able to compose myself enough to complete the first instruction.

FIRST I CLOSED MY EYES.........
I spread my legs a little more the shoulder width. Laced my fingers behind my head. My elbows where to either side of my head; and I stood there.
I made careful to not wobble, letting myself feel the cold air wash over me. ........between my legs......and I liked it.
When I finally felt steady, I noticed that I had a sense of pride.
I felt proud.
I felt excited, at the thought of being "inspected".
I noticed that this thought also made me wet and a little anxious at the same time.
My body had begun to shake, almost tremble a little with anticipation, as I thought of hot breath....then probing fingers.
I knew I was wetter by the minute.
Surely my knees would buckle if He were to get anywhere near my aching cunt with his skillful hands.

I THEN LOWERED MY HANDS TO THE SECOND POSITION
.....taking care to move slowly.
My hands now just above my hips with my palms facing upward.
This position felt very comfortable, however I still, had racing thoughts of Him in my head....what would he say to me?
What instruction would I be given?
I felt myself becoming tingly, electrified; particularly my, now at full attention, clit.....
My slutty, greedy cunt continued to become increasing wet, and the quivering more frequent.
At this point I thought I might drip down my leg.
Oh.....that feeling.....so fucking excited I could barely stand it.

THE NEXT POSITION WAS A LITTLE HARDER FOR ME.......
I am not the most graceful person that you going to meet, so getting to my knees slowly, with my fingers laced behind my head, was not so easy for me. When I did get there, my ass resting on the back of my heels, the metal zippers on the back of my shoes streaked cold lines on my ass cheeks.
My knees aching against the tile floor below.....with my knees still spread apart....
I opened my eyes and stared downward at where I imaging three feet in front of me would be.. taking care to keep my back erect.
At that moment when I settled again. I was vibing on how much I really liked the feeling from the cold air in the room, as well as the coolness that radiated off the tile and seemed to envelop my now heated pussy.

Fuck , I realized that I LOVED having my ass, and cunt spread apart (oh it excited me) , and how very much I looked forward to sticking that ass and cunt up in the air for the next move. Oh I wanted to very badly. I was definitely having a reaction of eagerness, excitement, wonder, anticipation and well....anxiety of having Him actually watching me.
THE FIRE INSIDE OF ME BURNING BRIGHTLY INDEED.

THEN IT WAS TIME TO GET MY HEAD DOWN AND MY ASS UP.....
Slithering sensually down and forward to make my way to the floor made me feel like the kitten I now know is part of me.
It really really REALLY excited me.

My ass up high in the air.

My back arched.

It felt So natural to me, so open and exposed.

I couldn't help the guttural moan that escaped my mouth.

It was all I could do not to shake my ass (Oh, I was purring indeed) as my left cheek meet the cold tile. It felt like I had a fever, and a smile came across my face.

My thoughts were racing about Him

I wanted to willingly give myself to Him
At the same time I wanted to be .....Taken.....

WHAT A REALIZATION.

Oh the thought made my breathing change yet again...this time deeper...
I felt that smile replaced with that, cum fuck me face, that comes with that type of breathing for me.
My slutty aching cunt now making me fully aware of how much I want...no need to complete the instructions that were given to me ......
I outstretched my arms, my stomach firmly on the floor, leg still open. My slick, smooth sex now craving the coolness of that cold tile.
I was consumed with a fire inside of me that words cannot due justice.
That burns so deep inside of me that there's is not one doubt in my mind that I would give myself willingly and with pleasure to the right person.

So it began.

That fire ......oh that fire indeed.

This little 'experiment' did indeed ..... kinda jump started my mind and i realized that i wanted to know more.

Oh such a wickedly delighted smile at all the deliciously naughty thoughts swirling around my dirty, slutty head.

I REALIZED THAT

BEING BOUND

SET ME FREE

wickedsurrender
Posted

thank you and this was  indeed a apart of my journey, not just a story

wickedsurrender
Posted

Thank you kindly. 

I try. I've been finding things I'd started writing but never finished..

Better late than never. 

I'm also working on my writing skills so I really appreciate your comment xoxochiaxoxo

wickedsurrender
Posted

Thank you so much. 

That was one of the few experiences and writings that I didn't edit or rewrite to death. 

It was pure raw emotion. 

I really to appreciate your kind feedback. 

oxoxwickedxoxo