What is the diffrence between going down on a dominant lady and a vanilla type

Posted
I m going soon to have my first experience with a dominant lady, who said she ll show me how to give her a domina cunnilungus, as if she was hinting that it were something completely different, which i don’t think so. Am i right?
Posted
im not sure i know of a difference? perhaps she meant like face sitting or smothering?
Posted
In physical terms there's no real difference - but can only think, as Jen suggested above perhaps she means things like face sitting or smothering or perhaps being ***fully guided while she grasps your hair or similar
Posted
Physically there is no difference. I’m guessing she has a way she likes it, maybe forcing you, pulling your hair, slapping, smothering, etc. Some of these things a vanilla woman probably wouldn’t do. Why not ask her?
Posted
50 minutes ago, h2ohno said:
Physically there is no difference. I’m guessing she has a way she likes it, maybe forcing you, pulling your hair, slapping, smothering, etc. Some of these things a vanilla woman probably wouldn’t do. Why not ask her?

She wouldn’t answer

Posted
I agree with you guys i think it s more of a control thing
Posted
If you dont know what she meant you should be asking her to explain, no one on here can really answer your question, they can only guess what she meant, she's the only one who can really answer your question.
Posted
Personally, I think face sitting is a lot more dominant. Equally you can direct more or less depending on how much you’re leading… not dominance per se but part of it I’d think. There are a few games you can play too.
Posted
Might mean you're getting Queened but only your Domme knows for sure
Posted
10 hours ago, john1287 said:

She wouldn’t answer

if she won't answer your questions, this is a red flag.

Posted
To give an example lets flip the script; it's similar to the difference between a partner going down on you out of the blue, and you commanding your partner to go down on you or grabbing their head and bringing it down. In both cases (if obviously consentual) they're both doing (and hopefully enjoying) the same thing, but it will feel different- there is a purposeful power imbalance. In your case, it's not that you're going down on her, it's that she's going to MAKE you go down on her, and trust me, if you don't resist and fully let yourself go to the experience, it will be different- and hopefully you'll enjoy it enough that you'll want to do it again.

I guess it's just one of those things you'll understand the difference once you've done it.
Posted
On 12/1/2022 at 3:50 AM, JoSwitch said:

To give an example lets flip the script; it's similar to the difference between a partner going down on you out of the blue, and you commanding your partner to go down on you or grabbing their head and bringing it down. In both cases (if obviously consentual) they're both doing (and hopefully enjoying) the same thing, but it will feel different- there is a purposeful power imbalance. In your case, it's not that you're going down on her, it's that she's going to MAKE you go down on her, and trust me, if you don't resist and fully let yourself go to the experience, it will be different- and hopefully you'll enjoy it enough that you'll want to do it again.

I guess it's just one of those things you'll understand the difference once you've done it.

Hallelujah! Somebody gets it! The sky's opened up and rainbows came out and unicorns with skipping all over them! Kapow bitches! See how simple this was, let's not make love to this shit. Things can be soo easy if ppl just allow them to be easy. NOW... As I was thinking in my head before heh heh heh~follow my directions fuck boy! XO 😂

Posted

It is useless to resist. Luke...I am your Mistress! 😂 

Hallelujah! Somebody gets it! The sky's opened up and rainbows came out and unicorns with skipping all over them! Kapow bitches! See how simple this was, let's not make love to this shit. Things can be soo easy if ppl just allow them to be easy. NOW... As I was thinking in my head before heh heh heh~follow my directions fuck boy! XO 😂

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

A Dominate lady will make you earn it.  The last one I was with would first (make) me giver her foot massage. Then next session she had me beg to eat her and said do anything to please her.  She bent over, prove it eat my asshole.  Wow, that was a first fpr me and she came many times from it.  I was then rewarded.

• 1 month later...
Footslave4u69
Posted
A vanilla girl will "let" you go down on her, or make love to her pussy with your tongue. You may hear soft moans of intimate pleasure. Her eyes may be closed. A dominant Mistress will "make" you go down on her, or will fuck your tongue. Her eyes will be open. You may hear anger, commands, insults, laughter,. And you may get slapped, ***d, spit on, pissed on, face sat, humiliated etc.
Posted

I think that one difference would be that with 'nilla girls, *they* feel like you're doing *them* a favour - particularly if it doesn't involve reciprocation.

Whereas a Domme would regard cunnilingus or analingus as Her birthright.

Posted
15 minutes ago, sunkenRags said:

I think that one difference would be that with 'nilla girls, *they* feel like you're doing *them* a favour - particularly if it doesn't involve reciprocation.

I don't even know where to begin picking that apart but it's a naive and sweeping statement at best.
If I felt I was doing someone a "favour" with any sexual act I wouldn't be doing it in the first place to be honest - going down on someone can be highly erotic and intimate when it comes from a place of mutual pleasure, regardless of whether it's with a dominant or a submissive or indeed in a vanilla setting.
Likewise if I felt a dominant viewed it as their "birthright" regardless of any preferences of my own as a submissive I'd not be going there - yes it's something that can be used as part of the control of a submissive, when done from a mutually agreed standpoint beforehand, but "birthright" not at all.

Posted

Sorry, man. It was a facetious answer to try and move things forward.

Don't they have humour where you come from?

The previous sentence was also humour. Since humour exists throughout all human societies, throughout history, and is based upon a juxtaposition of two loosely connected concepts, I didn't think, when I posted the first statement, I'd have to explain this.

This often makes people laugh. Try Googling 'laughter' if it still isn't clear.

You're welcome.

Posted
8 hours ago, sunkenRags said:

ahhh yesssssss.... Preach it lovey-dovey! XOXO 💜💜💜

Posted
51 minutes ago, sunkenRags said:

Sorry, man. It was a facetious answer to try and move things forward.

Don't they have humour where you come from?

The previous sentence was also humour. Since humour exists throughout all human societies, throughout history, and is based upon a juxtaposition of two loosely connected concepts, I didn't think, when I posted the first statement, I'd have to explain this.

This often makes people laugh. Try Googling 'laughter' if it still isn't clear.

You're welcome.

IDK hun... It exists here stateside! I have family and friends literally all over the world and they seem to find things humorous. I mean~I don't get it... But tell me more about "my eyes" LOL 😂 Just think of pleasantly scented flowers and don't pay attention to any odd smells.😉💜

Posted
4 hours ago, ThumperG said:

ahhh yesssssss.... Preach it lovey-dovey! XOXO 💜💜💜

Still can't heart your offerings, hon.

Posted
4 hours ago, ThumperG said:

IDK hun... It exists here stateside! I have family and friends literally all over the world and they seem to find things humorous. I mean~I don't get it... But tell me more about "my eyes" LOL 😂 Just think of pleasantly scented flowers and don't pay attention to any odd smells.😉💜

You have lovely eyes, honeyface. And I have next-to-no sense of smell!

Posted
59 minutes ago, sunkenRags said:

Still can't heart your offerings, hon.

I KNOW! THAT option has been removed on my posts for people to heart my responses I've noticed. But that's okay I know how you feel. They're here and they're gone, it's always a miracle of science going on lately.. I know it's late over there so I won't call you... Maybe tomorrow I will ring you up during my afternoon time frame. XOXO 

Posted
1 hour ago, sunkenRags said:

You have lovely eyes, honeyface. And I have next-to-no sense of smell!

I'm going to buff your head to a high sheen with my thighs one day you know that's coming your way~right? One of the few that's so sweet and wonderful with a genuine heart here. I'M absolutely enamored by your sense of humor. 😉💜😂😎