You're All Fake!

Posted
13 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Me too please (dependant upon the icecream)

I'm open to suggestions šŸ˜

Posted
23 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

That was leather dear, completely different thing šŸ˜œ besides, I have a bit of a sweat kink šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¤

šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ talc at the ready

Posted
24 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I'm open to suggestions šŸ˜

There can only ever be one option, Phish Food given that Cherry Garcia is no longer available. Baked Alaska comes in as a good substitute

Posted
29 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

There can only ever be one option, Phish Food given that Cherry Garcia is no longer available. Baked Alaska comes in as a good substitute

I'll see what I can do šŸ˜‰

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Ohhh, how has this comment come up pink and not black like normal?

You have 7mths šŸ¤£

Er... what? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Posted
I was just thinking the same thing.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I kinda understand him.. btw thanks for the mod that finally gave me the link to the web version of the site! They have other websites for that lifestyle.. I had one about two weeks ago asking for ***.. it didnā€™t take her long to get blocked from here.

Ā 

I had a member here that said my fetishes are a bit more than her.. I get it I donā€™t look the type.. I just notice that I feel vanilla dating is justā€¦ blahĀ 

Posted
Wednesday at 08:22 AM, ridgeway384 said:

I kinda understand him.. btw thanks for the mod that finally gave me the link to the web version of the site! They have other websites for that lifestyle.. I had one about two weeks ago asking for ***.. it didnā€™t take her long to get blocked from here.

Ā 

I had a member here that said my fetishes are a bit more than her.. I get it I donā€™t look the type.. I just notice that I feel vanilla dating is justā€¦ blahĀ 

Him? As in the person described in the OP? Or the OP because, I'm not a him šŸ¤£

Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Him? As in the person described in the OP? Or the OP because, I'm not a him šŸ¤£

Lol so sorry I did type that late at night when I was already half sleep

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I still havenā€™t had much luck on here only one person kinda takes but then they stopped. Iā€™ve just decided I just wonā€™t renew my subscription I figure if they want that bad they will know how to make the connect
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Im real and i also think alot are fake but its the term fetish that keeps us going until we find what we want.
It doesnt go away so keep trying.
Good luck!
Posted
Thank you . A succinct, insightful, informative and compassionate commentary.
Posted
iā€™m real and iā€™ve had 2 guys block me because iā€™m apparently fake for being a domme online
Posted
On 3/1/2023 at 9:04 AM, mistress896 said:

iā€™m real and iā€™ve had 2 guys block me because iā€™m apparently fake for being a domme online

PREACH IT ***! Loud and proud so all the kids in the back of the auditorium can hear it! It always seems that IF they're not up to the task then all of a sudden WE'RE the fakes right? Funny how that works out like that right? My attitude has always been either come correct OR don't come at all. Whatever's clever as I always say and that is my attitude. BUT at the end of the day these subs had just better not get it twisted about who's who and what went down ya know? Lately I've run it to some of them who act pretty cocky. I explained to them that they need to get their brain recalibrated when it comes to reality. They don't seem to realize that WE'RE are the ones who are in a buyer's market so to speak. ThisĀ is part of the reason why some of us have multiples.Ā 

šŸ˜‰šŸ’œšŸ˜Ž

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Iā€™m real! I just want to say that I had to stop accepting friend requests because one jealous admirer started bothering all my friends. Just to say there could be myriad reasons someone may not have friends.