You're All Fake!

Posted
Awww CK you gave me the warm and fuzzies at a time when I needed them most - now will you let go of my balls as they ache enough as it is!!
Posted
Hes sort of right. This isnt what its designed for. It was meant as a dating site for alternative lifestyle people not for pros scammers looking for *** or business. Listen, to each their own but this is far from what site is meant for. This is collerme and what fetlife has turned into from my pov
Posted
Perhaps we are all fake, that in fact we're in a matrix-esque style computer generated universe and the dick pic that is undoubtedly proffered is either a red or blue pill... unlikely I know.

n.b. anyone offering me such a pill will be immediately rejected, I'm strictly a jelly bean guy.
Posted
7 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Awww CK you gave me the warm and fuzzies at a time when I needed them most - now will you let go of my balls as they ache enough as it is!!

But my hands were cold?

Posted
6 minutes ago, steveNY22 said:
Hes sort of right. This isnt what its designed for. It was meant as a dating site for alternative lifestyle people not for pros scammers looking for *** or business. Listen, to each their own but this is far from what site is meant for. This is collerme and what fetlife has turned into from my pov

Who is 'he'? 👀

Posted
I’m real but let me, bring up video🤨🤳🏽chat not phone call only! It NEVER🙄🤦🏽‍♂️fails whenever I do. The fake ones will always do that. 🏃🏽‍♂️💨👈🏾😂🤣
Posted
4 minutes ago, Compelled said:
Perhaps we are all fake, that in fact we're in a matrix-esque style computer generated universe and the dick pic that is undoubtedly proffered is either a red or blue pill... unlikely I know.

n.b. anyone offering me such a pill will be immediately rejected, I'm strictly a jelly bean guy.

Very deep but 'rejected' due to liking jelly beans

Posted

Another fantastic post copperknob so much love for this 

Posted
9 minutes ago, steveNY22 said:

I think you'll find it was "meant" as an alternative lifestyle site full stop - and from there is down to individual users how they choose to use it. Yes it has dating elements to it and tools to help users achieve that if they want to, but it's not the site's sole raison d'etre.
Personally I see it as a community of likeminded people here to share their thoughts, their interests etc - and whilst I'm open to meeting others as an offshoot of my use of the site, it's not my primary purpose for being here.
So I couldn't agree more with CK's OP - I've made some good friends here, and learned a lot and I'm thankful to the site for that.

Posted
Im not fake, but i have to disagree with the easy part of this. Ive been here 5 years and found this place to be very hard work, even trying to make friends here. My profile at the begining was full of about me and what i was looking for. I have loads of pictures "no dick pics" .but all this and it achieves nothing, so i took it all down. So this doesent apply to everyone here. I find this place quite soul destroying at times. Im not looking for anything anymore because it never goes anywhere. There are a couple people here that i can call friends and i have all the time in the world for them. But i find too many will judge you before they even try to get to know you. Sorry but thats my take on this place
Posted
This is a brilliant post!! 👏👏👏
Posted
Ok I’m a fake . Have we talked? Have I sent you a dick photo? If you have a problem talk to me . If you are man enough !
Posted
I would say that it's neither more difficult nor easier to meet with people here than on any other online platform. Maybe a little bit harder if you are a Dom looking for a sub who needs to be able to trust that you aren't going to be an asshole when things get real. That being said, I totally agree that there are many open-minded, interesting, witty and generally lovable folks to be found in this community, at least in my experience. I didn't yet encounter one fake profile that wasn't immediately banned by the mods, but I had a number of very enjoyable discussions about all kind of topics. I actually think it's a great online chat platform even if you are pure vanilla with no interest in kinky stuff.
Posted
One of the best posts I’ve seen on here.
Posted
I will wait on the ledge at the beechstreet projects in the door frame
Posted
10 minutes ago, Chiana said:

Im not fake, but i have to disagree with the easy part of this. Ive been here 5 years and found this place to be very hard work, even trying to make friends here. My profile at the begining was full of about me and what i was looking for. I have loads of pictures "no dick pics" .but all this and it achieves nothing, so i took it all down. So this doesent apply to everyone here. I find this place quite soul destroying at times. Im not looking for anything anymore because it never goes anywhere. There are a couple people here that i can call friends and i have all the time in the world for them. But i find too many will judge you before they even try to get to know you. Sorry but thats my take on this place

I have found in one year on the site, almost no one takes time to get to know someone. A lot is just smoked screen, image and no substance. Very little soul on view.