What do you think when someone says they have "NO LIMITS"?

OT****

Posted
21 minutes ago, smeagol said:

Not only as most say a red flag and a warning to stay away from or if they are new advise them.

It also shows they have no idea of kink and should be avoided at all costs as a danger not only to themselves but the people they wish to play with.

I see a constant stream of new people saying "no limits" they just don't know the kink scene at all, there are some aspects most would shudder at and people who would take advantage of this persons naivety.  

I always suggest to those who don't know ask questions no matter how stupid they think it might be to them, someone will always try to advise them, and if you get mocked the person mocking should be shunned and advised they were new once.

Excellently put on all counts

Posted
10 minutes ago, MrJim said:
Fake Fake Fake

To be fair, I don't think it necessarily is an indication of a "fake" (though it can be) but more an indication of someone with little knowledge who possibly needs to be educated

Posted
Red flag, everyone has a limit.
Next time say so my horse will be happy... 😂
Posted
Maybe they are still finding out what their limits are. I wouldn't necessarily say it's a red flag or someone who's fake. We all have to start somewhere. I'm still learning what my limits are! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, shyprincess88 said:

Maybe they are still finding out what their limits are. I wouldn't necessarily say it's a red flag or someone who's fake. We all have to start somewhere. I'm still learning what my limits are! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

That's why new people need to be educated and do some research before jumping in feet first.  It can be like entering the toy shop and wanting everything now now now.  Without getting to know the fundamentals and safety knowledge beforehand they can and quite  a lot do get dropped in the deep end and some never resurface.  I have seen this happen way too many times in the past.  Iv'e said this a few times in many threads "we were all new once"  50 shades etc has a lot to answer for in a bad way for this.

Hence why i always never knock anyone asking questions no matter how trivial it might seem and always suggest trying to attend some local or easy to travel to Munche's a few times, get to know people and them you before going deeper in to the shop.   Anyone who ridicules or tries to act superior in answering need to take a long look at themselves.

Edited by smeagol
Posted
I’m with Shyprincess88, I’m still learning some limits. I think if there’s anything that you are still curious about then you probably do not know your limits yet.
Posted
use your better judgment, double check with them, or elaborate
Posted
I would say that it's a huge red flag (unless they are in a M/s dynamic and, in THAT dynamic, the slave doesn't have any apart of those of her/his Master/Mistress).
Posted
It means they’re still new or haven’t found their personal boundaries yet.
Posted

Its sometimes only through chatting do we find a hard limit, in my 20+ years theres still things that people say that ive never heard or even thought of.

All we can do is advise, if genuine they will have a lot to think about, if not then introduce them to Hannibal lecter and see if they change their mind lol

Posted
everyone has a limit not everyone knows where the line is at best proceed with caution at worst run
Posted
I think it puts anyone messaging them at a disadvantage. Because so much about kink relies on informed consent and all parties having a clear understanding what is and isn’t OK to do. When you’re vague like that it puts everyone at risk in a way, and also makes your partners job a lot harder to try and suss out what your actual limits are because you definitely have them. Just my feeling.
Posted
If you are still learning, then say that and that you want to explore a wide variety. But no limits suggests not just still learning what you like but also that they haven’t learned how to communicate yet which can be dangerous.
Posted
Maby make bets on safeword timing. Thos id study and question them deeply before anything. As blind play isnt my thing
Posted
I would suggest they wrote it in a fantasy head space - red flag for me
Posted

Well to me, it means I won’t say no and totally give my body up.  I love it and having no control on how to please turns me on so much especially if they are kinky , piggy