What do you think when someone says they have "NO LIMITS"?

OT****

Posted

welcome them, if a male say how refreshing it is to meet someone who will agree to a penectomy and to be roasted over hot coals after being suitably tenderised for tonight's feast

Posted
Ma'am maybe it would be a bit inappropriate and illegal. True they said no limits but that would be the extreme way of teaching them the necessity for limits
Posted
To me that would show that they don’t have a lot of experience and they don’t know what they like or don’t like
Posted
17 hours ago, Alpha_Denver said:

Ma'am maybe it would be a bit inappropriate and illegal. True they said no limits but that would be the extreme way of teaching them the necessity for limits

that's the general idea, to get them to reconsider and stop being foolish, no limits should really be don;='t really know and looking for guidance

Posted
7 hours ago, Pusaeater said:

To me that would show that they don’t have a lot of experience and they don’t know what they like or don’t like

agreed, hopefully 'no limits' is an appeal for help

Posted
Personally, I find it a little concerning.

It'd be like swinging a bat around blindfolded;
Sure, you may hit the ball, but you could also hit something you don't mean to...

Personally, it makes the experience (limit testing) rather anxiety inducing, because the last thing you want to do is go too far...
Posted
They haven't got much experience to know what they do and don't like
Posted
To me the limit is consent. If you don't have it from the your partner, then you've reached your limit.
Posted
7 hours ago, Apollo_Amazonius said:

Personally, I find it a little concerning.

It'd be like swinging a bat around blindfolded;
Sure, you may hit the ball, but you could also hit something you don't mean to...

Personally, it makes the experience (limit testing) rather anxiety inducing, because the last thing you want to do is go too far...

good analogy, talk of bat hitting balls full power might convince no limits to think, is that something they'd be happy with

Posted
I don’t believe it when people say they don’t have limits
Posted
Monday at 07:10 PM, gemini_man said:
I generally move on very swiftly as they obviously don't know what they're talking about - however if someone messages me and suggests they have no limits I usually ask if they'd be happy to have a body part amputated or the word "SLUT" tattooed across their forehead - amazing how fast they suddenly have limits then!!

I used to say I have no limits but this comment made me rethink that. I’m ok with most typical BDSM and I’m into being kidnapped and used but I guess I never had enough imagination to think of amputation and tattooing.

Posted
I feel like what this could mean is the person has never had their limits met. So probably just establish your safe words in the case your partner finds that limit.
Posted
It’s a 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 for me. It’s the kind of statement I expect to see from either someone new, someone in either a sub/dom frenzy or someone who probably won’t stop when you safeword. If it’s a D-type it reeks of FAKE. Stay clear of people with this status.
Posted
Simply put, I think they're full of crap lol. Everyone has a limit. They either haven't found theirs yet, or are inexperienced and trying to sound edgy. As for me I try to steer clear of people who say that. And the few times I have engaged in conversation with someone who says they have no limits, it usually turns out to be the latter. That's where I just give a polite no thank you and move on lol
Posted
Total red flag and dangerous. Shows inexperience and not a real understanding of this lifestyle. Same when they say they do not believe in safe words. I run.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I think to myself. Challenge accepted. Where's my wand.

Posted
7 hours ago, Anjin1984 said:

I think to myself. Challenge accepted. Where's my wand.

Limits should never be seen as a "challenge" though, even if someone says they have none (because they will do) - they're not there to be beaten or overcome, they're there to be respected and discussed - and in the case of someone who says they have none to be "challenged" (there's a difference) and appropriate education provided

Posted

Not necessarily the worst red flag, but I would not proceed, or proceed with caution. I'd likely simply bluntly tell them there is no such thing as no limits, and that if they want me to engage in BDSM with them we would have to figure out what they do and don't want. 

If someone says they have no limits I'll personally, honestly, assume they are very new to the scene or that they don't have enough self-respect. I'd want someone to have enough self-respect to assess their boundaries and inform me and others of them before engaging in BDSM or sex with them.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I always ask. Some people like to think they have no limits but then when directly asked they find out what they hate. I think it’s mostly an issue of not knowing what others are into. Of course there are some that put it on there for a tease I think. So yeah I feel like most times no limit means ignorance. Although I am sure there are some people out there that are willing to push through any desire their partner comes up with.
Posted
It tells me they either aren’t terribly experienced OR they love the idea of complete openness and want to explore like crazy. In my experience however - everyone has limits, they just don’t know it yet.
Posted

To me it sounds like they don't know what they want... I know most here in my list they wont do it.. I rather be up front.

Posted

Funny I got spanked by a profile last night just like this they been on here for a few months but they don’t send a lot of messages as well..