A Sir’s Request (Contains discussion of CNC)

Subboi1313

Posted

Hello all

the Dom I have been serving as of late has made the decision that we are going to implement some role play into our sessions. Sir has a preference for scenarios where I have been  “***d” or “tricked” into being tied up and then being taken advantage of. 

Sir has ordered me to post on a forum and ask what are people favorite role play involving an “unwilling” victim. Sir wants me to point out this is all totally consensual   Sir also enjoys very mildly feminizing me. Certain clothes or lingerie. Not full out transforming. That would be a bonus. This sub kindly asks if anyone is willing to share a favorite role play so my Sir can pick his favorite to try on me. 

Thank You

Posted
Maybe he catches you shop lifting lingerie and he won't call the cops if u get it put on u while you're restrained and then he has his way with u
Posted
A hero captured by a villain is my favourite role play. Sounds like you’d want it to be captured for more pleasurable reasons
Posted
I'm all for setting tasks but this seems like one that could be setting you up for failure, he's told you to find roleplay he would like when he's the one who will know if he likes it or not, you could take 20 suggestions to him & he not be interested in any of them - it's like saying to someone I want you to go find recipes I haven't eaten before but that I will like, how do you know if they will like any if you don't know what they'd like
Posted
With it being winter, stranded motorist that breaks in to warm up while waiting on a tow
Posted
Your Master finds out you’re the daughter of a mafia gangster who also happens to be his rival so your Master breaks into your home, finds you, ties you up, takes photos of you sends them to your “gangster father” for payback then proceeds with CNC 🤷🏽‍♀️
Posted

walking in lonely place, Sir pulls up in vehicle, grabs you ties you drives off with you in vehicle and then ????

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 12/20/2022 at 2:44 PM, Subboi1313 said:

Hello all

the Dom I have been serving as of late has made the decision that we are going to implement some role play into our sessions. Sir has a preference for scenarios where I have been  “***d” or “tricked” into being tied up and then being taken advantage of. 

Sir has ordered me to post on a forum and ask what are people favorite role play involving an “unwilling” victim. Sir wants me to point out this is all totally consensual   Sir also enjoys very mildly feminizing me. Certain clothes or lingerie. Not full out transforming. That would be a bonus. This sub kindly asks if anyone is willing to share a favorite role play so my Sir can pick his favorite to try on me. 

Thank You

Scream roleplay, You think they are your freind but they are secretly the killer and strap you to the chair and tease you with a knife.