So…I got bondage tape as a Christmas present

Myia

Posted
…I guess that kinda happens when you finally let your friends know you’re into that kinda stuff but I don’t actually know how to use bondage tape.
I’m told it doesn’t stick to skin, it just sticks to itself; and that it’s easily tearable once applied which honestly sounds kinda boring, like it doesn’t fully accomplish the purpose 🤔
Posted

yeah, bondage tape isn't meant to stick to the person (and is tearable) for safety

but trust me, if you're wrapped in good bondage tape, you're not getting out easily

even if someone else can get you out easily if needed

Posted (edited)

It isn't really easily torn once applied, just easy to tear or cut from the roll - it basically uses static to stick to itself, it will bind tight & hold secure but just peels off when you are finished & is reusable

Edited by Deleted Member
Mistake
Posted
18 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

yeah, bondage tape isn't meant to stick to the person (and is tearable) for safety

but trust me, if you're wrapped in good bondage tape, you're not getting out easily

even if someone else can get you out easily if needed

I guess you had the Fort Knox of bondage tapes.😅😂😂

Posted
28 minutes ago, kiseu said:

I guess you had the Fort Knox of bondage tapes.😅😂😂

you know - tightly wrapped cling film is pretty much the same logic 

though the sweat when you're cut out is disgusting.  which makes me want to wrap nice ladies in it

Posted
Bandage tape is safe, unlike gorilla tape that can tear your skin off and leave you in the hospital needing skin graphs.
Posted
It does work well, it will terr easy in a single layer, but like a bit of paper the more layers you add the harder it gets to tear
Posted
I’ve used it before myself. It’s okay, doesn’t quite have the same enjoyment as duct tape for me personally