CBT methods

BB****

Posted
What are the most ***ful cbt / ballbusting methods?
I would think a slow crushing of the testicles, gradually increasing the amount of pressure, and time, before releasing the balls, and then repeating over and over..
Other thoughts?
Posted
Not wishing to divert your topic, but this made me smile! CBT also means Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. The idea that a therapist, rather than just talking a problem through with you, might repeatedly crush your testicles did make me laugh!

On the actual topic, I'm afraid that I cannot help, as this is a kink that makes me cross my legs at the mere thought. So I would be interested in hearing how people approach this.
Posted
You are wrong...it is cock and ball ***. When looking up acronyms, you should always put sexual or sexually when it comes down to this site.
Posted
23 minutes ago, Missy45 said:

You are wrong...it is cock and ball ***. When looking up acronyms, you should always put sexual or sexually when it comes down to this site.

Yes, I know what CBT means in this context. I was merely pointing out what I thought was an amusing potential confusion. And I did that without needing to look up either acronym. 

• 3 months later...
Posted

Though I'm not entirely sure that this is the safest option, I have some experience using a soft mallet, with a plank also supporting the balls from underneath and my hand holding them in place, it caused quite some ***, I would love to do it again...  if not that, I definitely agree with the squeezing, maybe waiting just a bit longer and changing pace intensity erratically (and erotically :))